//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Brussels Airlines allows its passengers to bring both carry-on and checked baggage.
- The allowance for free checked baggage depends on your route.
- There are also rules about weight and size to consider.
- Passengers can bring one free carry-on bag and a small personal item.
- Business Class travelers get an extra checked bag for free.
- Your carry-on bag must fit within 40 cm x 23 cm x 55 cm (15.7" x 9" x 21.6").
- The personal item should not be larger than 40 cm x 10 cm x 30 cm (15.7" x 3.9" x 11.8").
- Also, these items should fit under the seat in front of you.
- Personal items can be things like a handbag, laptop, or camera.
- In economy Class, the maximum weight for carry-on baggage is 8 kg.
- The maximum weight for carry-on baggage is 16 kg for Business Class.
- Business Class travelers can split the total weight of 16 kg into two bags.
- Brussels Airlines has the right to decline certain items for carry-on.
- Your free checked baggage depends on your destination and the selected travel class.
- Passengers can use the Brussels Airlines baggage calculator to figure out their allowance.
- Generally, checked bags must not exceed a total dimension of 158 cm (62.2") and should weigh up to 32 kg.
- If you need more baggage, you can purchase excess baggage while booking.
- The airline allows up to five checked bags per passenger.
- Brussels Airlines provides three cabin classes- Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. Each class comes with its unique services and advantages for all passengers.
- Passengers find the standard level of service in Economy Class.
- Economy Class Services
- Economy seats provide comfort with adjustable leather headrests, extra legroom, and a cutting-edge entertainment system featuring large touch screens in Economy Class.
- Passengers get hot meals with salads, desserts, cheeses, and free drinks.
- Seats Economy Class
- Economy Class seat arrangement varies from 2 x 3, 3 x 3, to 2 x 4 x 2 with a spacious 33-inch legroom.
Premium Economy Class
- Premium Economy Services
- Passengers get access to premium check-in counters and the Business Class lounge on the ground.
- Premium Economy passengers enjoy exclusive in-flight, services in a selected section of the cabin.
- The seats include a cozy pillow and a spacious 13.3" HD touch-screen monitor for in-flight entertainment in Premium Economy.
- Passengers enjoy food and beverages from the in-flight menu.
- Premium Economy Seats
- Premium Economy seat arrangement is in a 2 x 3 x 2 layout.
- It offers large headrests, 23% more legroom, and 56% greater recline compared to standard Economy Class seats.
- Business Class Facilities
- Passengers enjoy many perks, like extra baggage allowance, free lounge access, ticket flexibility, and fast-track boarding and check-in on the ground.
- They get top-notch service from well-trained cabin crew on board.
- Each Business Class seat offers privacy, with the option for a 'do not disturb' sign.
- Passengers can choose between single and double rooms.
- Business Class features an impressive Belgian bar with a wide selection of drinks.
- Passengers also get a 5-course dining experience crafted by renowned Michelin Star chefs.
- Travelers can enjoy the large personal screens in the aircraft, with 15.6-inch displays for in-flight entertainment in Business Class.
- Also, receiving noise-cancelling headphones complete the experience.
- Business Class Seats
- Seats are arranged in 2 x 2 layouts on short-haul flights and 1 x 2 x 1 and 2 x 1 x 2 layouts on long-haul flights.
- Business Class seats offer generous legroom and convert into fully flat beds.
- Passengers get access to movies, TV shows, games, and music via personal seatback screens on long-haul flights.
- On short flights, you can read the monthly in-flight magazine- inspired by travel, business, culture, and food.
- Unfortunately, Brussels Airlines doesn't currently offer Wi-Fi on its flights.
- Brussels Airlines offers a variety of meals and beverages based on your flight route.
- European routes provide snacks and drinks and intercontinental flights offer 3-course meals.
- Class passengers can buy snacks and drinks, with hot options for flights over 2.5 hours, like pasta and toasties on European flights, Economy
- In Biz&Class, passengers get complimentary gourmet meals, unlimited menu items, and free soft and alcoholic drinks, including champagne.
- Economy Class passengers get a three-course meal and free drinks during the flight.
- Premium Economy passengers receive a three-course meal free drinks throughout the flight, and ice cream between meals.
- Business Class passengers enjoy a premium dining experience with a three-course meal, multiple starters, and main course choices.
- They also get complimentary drinks (soft and alcoholic, including wines and Belgian beers), dessert or cheese options, ice cream between meals, and Belgian chocolates.
- Passengers are served a second meal to all passengers on all flights over seven hours.
- Passengers traveling within Europe (which includes various countries) will have snack options available for purchase from the inflight menu on Brussels Airlines.
- If you have Check&Go or Light&Relax tickets, you can purchase items like confectionery, bagels, and sandwiches.
- Flights lasting more than 2 hours will have hot snacks like Belgian fries and waffles.
- If passengers hold a Flex&Fast ticket, they will receive a complimentary snack.
- Morning flights offer a breakfast box.
- The day flights provide cold wraps, salads, or sandwiches, and flights over 2 hours serve warm snacks like quiche or pasta dur.
- The snack or meal will depend on the time and duration of your flight for passengers with Bizz&Class tickets. Options include breakfast, a tapas selection, or a snack.
Special Dietary Requirements
- If you have specific dietary or religious requirements, you can request a special meal on intercontinental flights.
- The option is also available for Bizz&Class passengers flying within Europe (including Armenia, Morocco, Israel, Russia, Egypt, Cape Verde, and Tunisia).
- Here are the special meals you can request on Brussels Airlines:
- Religious Meals
- Hindu Meal
- Kosher Meal
- Muslim Meal
- Dietary Meals
- Diabetic Meal
- Low-Calorie Meal
- Low Fat Meal
- Gluten Intolerant Meal
- Low Sodium Meal
- Low Lactose Meal
- Vegetarian Meals
- Vegetarian Asian Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal
- Vegetarian Vegan Meal
- Vegetarian Oriental Meal
- Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Meal
Drinks & Alcohol
- You can check the in-flight menu for options, including Belgian specialties like Leffe and other alcoholic beverages like gin, whisky, wine, and sparkling wine.
- Non-alcoholic choices consist of fruit juices, soft drinks, and water.
- Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class ticket holders can enjoy a complimentary drink, whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- You can check in for Brussels Airlines flights either online or at the airport.
- Passengers can do online check-in 24 hours before their flight, closing an hour before departure.
- You will need your booking number and last name or can use the Brussels Airlines app to complete the process of online check-in.
- Note: Online check-in isn't offered for flights from Dubrovnik.
- For airport check-in, visit the check-in desk.
- Time deadlines depend on the various airports.
- Use the Brussels Airlines tool for your airport's deadline.
- It is advisable to arrive at the airport two hours before your flight time for check-in.
- Brussels Airlines has a frequent flyer program named 'LOOP'.
- It rewards points its frequent travelers for each flight.
- You can use these points for future flight bookings.
- LOOP is a unique program as it allows passengers to combine points with cash for ticket purchases.
- The airline is a member of the Star Alliance, a global network of airlines.
- Brussels Airlines became a part of Star Alliance in 2009.
- Passengers get extensive global connectivity and benefits for flying with member airlines.
- Brussels Airlines has codeshare contracts with different airlines, including
- Adria Airways
- Aegean Airlines
- Air Malta
- Jet Airways
- Hainan Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- TAP Portugal
- Ukraine International Airlines
- United Airlines
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.