//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- While traveling with TAP Portugal, you must follow their different baggage rules for carry-on and checked bags.
- Economy Class passengers can bring one carry-on bag up to 8kg. They can also have a personal item weighing up to 2kg.
- Executive Class passengers can bring two carry-on bags, each weighing up to 8kg. Also, they can carry a personal item up to 2kg.
- You can carry only one bag weighing up to 10kg while flying in economy class to/from Venezuela and Brazil
- While flying to/from the USA in executive class, passengers are limited to 8kg, and the bag should match the measurements 55 x 40 x 20cm.
- Your fare and the route decide the number of checked bags you can bring to TAP Portugal.
- Top Executive Fare:
- For flights within Portugal and between Europe and North Africa : Two bags, each up to 32kg.
- For intercontinental flights or to/from Venezuela : Three bags, each up to 32kg.
- Executive Fare:
- For any route : Two bags, each up to 32kg.
- Plus Fare:
- For flights within Portugal : Two bags, each up to 23kg.
- For flights between Europe and North Africa : One bag up to 32kg.
- For intercontinental flights or to/from Venezuela : Three bags, each up to 23kg.
- Classic Fares:
- For flights within Portugal or between Europe and North Africa : One bag up to 23kg.
- For intercontinental flights or to/from Venezuela : Two bags, each up to 23kg.
- Basic Fares:
- For flights within Portugal or between Europe and North Africa: One bag up to 23kg.
- For intercontinental flights or to/from Venezuela: One bag up to 23kg.
- You can pick from different ticket options while booking Economy Class.
- Some options come with more luggage, free cancellations, and the ability to choose your seat.
- The flight experience is the same for all ticket buyers.
- Economy Class Services
- You can enjoy in-flight entertainment and use the onboard WiFi to stay entertained in Economy Class.
- The airline also serves a menu of delicious drinks and food inspired by Portuguese cuisine.
- If any passenger needs anything during the flight, the friendly and well-trained cabin crew assists him/her.
- Seats Economy Class
- Economy Class seats are in 1 x 3, 2 x 2, and 3 x 3 layouts on shorter flights.
- On longer flights, seats are in the formation of 3 x 3 and 2 x 4 x 2.
- All the seats are comfy and provide sufficient space.
- The Business Class of TAP Portugal Airlines is also known as the 'Executive Class.'
- It is the airline's top-tier cabin class and offers more comfort, better amenities, and superior service compared to Economy Class.
- Business Class Services
- Passengers receive top-notch in-flight services from the well-trained cabin crew.
- You can enjoy gourmet in-flight dining inspired by Portuguese cuisine with a great selection of fine Portuguese wines.
- Passengers also enjoy a variety of TV shows, movies, and other entertainment through the airline's in-flight system.
- Each passenger of Business Class receives a special amenity kit.
- Some selected flights provide a duvet for extra comfort.
- Business Class Seats
- Business Class seats are arranged in a 2 x 2 layout on On shorter flights.
- On longer flights, you will see the seat arrangement either in a 2 x 2 x 2 layout or a 1 x 2 x 1 or 1 x 2 x 2 layout.
- All Business Class seats can recline.
- Seats can even transform into fully flat beds on some specific flights.
- The seats are equipped with personal TV monitors for in-flight entertainment and power outlets to charge your devices on some selected longer flights.
- Passengers have two options for check-in with TAP Portugal flights:
- You can check in online 36 hours before your flight.
- Use the TAP Air Portugal website to complete the online check-in.
- You can also check in at the airport.
- Either use the self-service kiosk or visit the TAP Air Portugal check-in desk to check in at the airport.
- The check-in times vary by airport, so make sure to check your airport's times.
- TAP Portugal has a loyalty program called Victoria to reward its regular travelers.
- Flying with TAP, the Star Alliance, and TAP's partner airlines offers lots of benefits to Victoria members.
- Passengers can earn miles or points when they fly, and use them like money to buy flights.
- TAP is part of Star Alliance, a big network of 27 airlines.
- The member airlines are:
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Thai Airways International
- Air Canada
- Lufthansa and United Airlines.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.