//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Flying with Norwegian allows you to bring both carry-on and checked baggage. You just need to follow some basic rules.
- Travelers can take one carry-on bag into the cabin for free.
- The weight can be 10 kg or 15 kg depending on your ticket type.
- You can also bring one small personal item.
- Note: For flights to Dubai, it is 8 kg.`
- Except for long-haul, Norwegian Air flights for LowFare tickets don't include any checked bags.
- LowFare+ and Flex Fare allow one bag up to 20 kg.
- LowFare tickets don't include checked bags, while LowFare+ and Flex allow one bag of 20 kg on international flights.
- Premium and Premium Flex passengers can carry two bags, each weighing 20 kg.
Checked Baggage Prices
- The cost of checked baggage depends on
- The flight route
- Whether it's non-stop
- The time of year you're traveling.
- Norwegian has two cabin classes: Economy and Premium, each with its in-flight services and amenities.
- Norwegian is a budget-friendly airline, offering LowFare, LowFare+, and Flex ticket options instead of traditional classes like Economy.
- International Norwegian long-haul flights have Economy and Premium Cabins on larger planes.
- Economy Class Facilities
- Low-fare tickets and Economy Class offer budget-friendly travel with in-flight entertainment and meals on long-haul flights.
- Short-haul flight passengers can enjoy WiFi, seat reservations, and food options for purchase.
- You get complimentary meals, a travel blanket, and headsets on long-haul flights.
- For LowFare+ and Flex, you can purchase blankets and headsets on board.
- Economy Class Seats
- Economy Class seating in Norwegian Airlines is similar across the aircraft. You can pre-reserve your seats before your flight.
- Norwegian 787 Dreamliner offers Premium fares for all international long-haul flights.
- Premium Class Services
- Premium Fare passengers on Norwegian Airlines flights enjoy perks like lounge access at select airports and Fast Track boarding (where available).
- They also get two checked bags, each up to 20kg, and a free seat reservation.
- Business Class passengers can savor a three-course dinner and complimentary drinks on flights.
- Premium Class Seats
- Premium tickets come with a seat reservation, allowing you to choose your seat.
- You can relax in comfortable seats with 109 to 117cm of seat pitch, providing up to 140cm of legroom.
- Norwegian Airlines features various in-flight entertainment options, such as high-speed WiFi for video-on-demand, movies, TV shows, and travel information.
- The long-haul Norwegian 787 Dreamliner flights offer an advanced in-seat entertainment system.
- Passengers can enjoy a TV attached to the seat in front of them.
- Norwegian Airlines provides a top selection of films, from animated kids' movies to heartwarming romantic and comedy.
- They keep updating their movie with new releases and popular blockbusters.
- The Wi-Fi on Norwegian flights helps to stay connected with the world.
- Passengers can look for Norwegian Internet Access on their device and enjoy Norwegian's On-Demand Service just after the plane takes off.
- Long-haul international flights do not feature Norwegian WiFi yet.
- No Wi-Fi Price
- Whether you're flying Economy or Business Class, Norwegian offers free WiFi to all passengers on flights.
- This service is complimentary for everyone.
- Norwegian Airlines offers delicious meals based on your flight length and plane type.
- Passengers can buy snacks and drinks on all flights.
- A full 3-course meal is only served on long-haul flights.
- Passengers get food and drinks on their Norwegian planes.
- The services depend on the type of flight, International Long Haul, and All Other Flights.
- International Long Haul
- Economy passengers with LowFare+ and Flex tickets enjoy a free 3-course meal and a snack.
- LowFare ticket holders can purchase this for 25 GBP per person per flight.
- Premium passengers get a 3-course meal, light meal, and sweet treat. Snacks are also available for purchase.
- All Other Flights
- For flights between Stockholm, Alicante, Cyprus, and Malaga, you can pre-order hot meals.
- They can also purchase snacks on board.
Special Dietary Requirements
- To order your special meal, you need to contact them before your flight.
Drinks & Alcohol
- International Long-Haul Flights
- Passengers get a free drink like beer, wine, or water.
- They can also buy more drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic on flights.
- All Other Flights
- You can only purchase non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks when traveling on a Norwegian flight.
- Norwegian Airlines offers two ways to check in "online and at the airport."
- Each way has its specific opening and closing times.
- You can check in online 24 hours before your flight departure time.
- Just go to our online check-in page, click on the Norwegian logo, and follow the instructions.
- Passengers can check in for Norwegian flights at the airport.
- They can either go to the Norwegian check-in counter or use the self-service kiosks provided.
- If you choose airport check-in, make sure to do it at least one hour before your flight departure time.
- Norwegian has a frequent flyer program to reward its frequent travelers.
- You can earn CashPoints whenever you fly, stay at hotels, or rent cars with Norwegian Reward.
- Use these CashPoints to pay for various things on Norwegian flights, such as tickets, extra baggage, seat reservations, and more.
- Norwegian is a member of the Airlines for Europe (A4E) alliance, which consists of 15 leading airline groups, including Norwegian, TAP Air Portugal, Travel Service, Air France, KLM, easyJet, IAG, Lufthansa Group, Finnair, Icelandair, Jet2.com, Ryanair, Aegean, airBaltic, Cargolux, and Volotea.
- If you're traveling with sports equipment or special items on Norwegian flights, you need to follow specific rules and limitations.
- You cannot carry items exceeding 32kg or 250cm x 79cm x 112cm won't be accepted.
- Extra baggage fees are based on weight.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.