//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- New Zealand has different baggage policies in different classes.
- On Air New Zealand, the total dimension of your carry-on baggage can be up to 46.5 inches (118cm).
- Passengers can bring 1 carry-on bag and a small item like a thin laptop or handbag in Economy Class. Make sure, the total weight should not exceed 7kg.
- For Premium Economy and Business Premier, you are allowed two carry-on bags, including one small item. The total weight should not cross 14kg and you can carry a maximum of 10kg in one bag.
- Each passenger can carry a bag of up to 23kg (50 pounds).
- They can purchase an extra bag in advance as per their needs. If the bags weigh up to 32kg, you can pay extra charges at the airport.
- The size of checked baggage must be up to 158cm.
- New Zealand Airlines has three types of classes: Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Business Class.
- Economy Class in Air New Zealand features various services, including food and entertainment. They also offer something called the Economy Skycouch.
- Economy Seats
- The seats are about 17.2 inches wide with a space of 31 to 32 inches in front of you in Economy Class.
- You can recline your seat about 5 inches.
- The seat size can vary depending on the aircraft you are traveling on.
- Air New Zealand is famous for providing one of the best economy-class seating arrangements, especially because of the generous seat pitch (Space between seats).
- The Economy Skycouch
- Now, they also have something called the Economy Skycouch. Well, it is a row of seats that can be converted into a sort of couch after the plane takes off. So, passengers can stretch out and relax. The best thing is you don't have to share it with a stranger. It is all yours and for your travel buddies. They even provide bedding and pillows.
- Economy Services
- In Economy, you can enjoy several amenities that come under in-flight entertainment, like TV, music, games, and movies.
- You can carry a checked bag weighing up to 23kg and a carry-on bag weighing up to 7kg.
- Passengers enjoy a warm in-flight meal and can order a Kids Meal while making a reservation.
- Plus, you can get extra drinks free of cost.
- Flying in the premium economy means top-notch comfort throughout the journey. You get extra personal space, making your flight much more relaxed. Plus, you get some premium perks, like choosing your seat and carrying more luggage.
- Premium Economy Seats
- Enjoy a roomier cabin experience while traveling in Premium Economy.
- You also get luxurious leather chairs complete with a reclining back and elevating leg rest.
- Premium Economy Services
- Passengers will enjoy a complimentary meal and drinks when on long-haul flights in premium economy.
- Fresh ingredients, all designed to be modern with a Kiwi twist, are used to prepare the meals in the premium economy class.
- Passengers can also enjoy the airline's in-flight entertainment, such as movies, TV box sets, video games, and a kid's section.
- Other amenities include premium check-in and an amenity kit.
- Passengers can book Air New Zealand's Business Class on all Boeing 777-200, 777-300, and 787-9 Dreamliner long-haul services.
- Business Class Seats
- Air New Zealand's Business Class seats can be changed from a comfortable leather armchair into a fully flat bed.
- Business Class travelers enjoy a plush memory foam mattress, complimentary duvets, and pillows for added comfort.
- Business Class Services
- Business Class passengers can access the airport lounge up to four hours before their flight departs.
- Here, they can have food and drinks before their flight. Onboard, Business Class passengers get delicious meals prepared by a renowned New Zealand chef.
- They also have access to a fantastic selection of New Zealand wines.
- Passengers also get an amenity kit with premium toiletries and complimentary bottled water.
- Air New Zealand does not currently have a first class. However, the Business Premier cabin offers a wonderful experience.
- Air New Zealand provides meals made by top chefs and wine experts to present New Zealand's innovative cuisine.
- Business Premier passengers get a 4-course meal, including appetizers, fresh bread, main courses, and dessert. Snacks are available throughout the flight. The breakfast offers hot options or bakery items.
- Passengers in Premium Economy enjoy a 3-course dinner with a choice of main dishes and a breakfast selection of fruit, cereals, bakery items, or hot meals.
- Economy passengers are served a 2-course dinner with starters and main dishes. They also get breakfast with hot or continental options like fruit salad, cereals, and yogurt.
- On flights to/from Australia and Pacific routes, you can buy items like sandwiches, pies, and snacks in Economy Class. You can also enjoy the in-flight entertainment screen.
- Passengers get free snacks on domestic New Zealand flights.
Special Dietary Requirements
- Passengers can request a special meal as per their needs up to 24 hours before their flight.
- Some meals are available only on specific flights, so check the Air New Zealand website accordingly.
- Special meal options include:
- Diabetic meal (DBML)
- Baby meal (BBML)
- Child meal (CHML)
- Low-fat meal (LFML)
- Fruit platter meal (FPML)
- Hindu vegetarian meal (AVML)
- Hindu meal (HNML)
- Kosher meal (KSML)
- Muslim meal (MOML)
- Gluten intolerant meal (GFML)
- Vegetarian meal (VGML)
- Lacto ovo meal (VLML)
- Oriental meal (VOML)
- Jain meal (VJML)
Drinks & Alcohol
- On international flights, Passengers enjoy a meal along with a wine suggestion to enhance the flavors.
- Passengers traveling on Australia and Pacific flights get free tea, coffee, and water.
- They can also buy more drinks, like soft drinks or alcohol from the inflight menu.
- Online Check-in
- Passengers can visit the Air New Zealand website to check in online.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | email@example.com
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.