//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Air France has specific rules for both carry-on and checked baggage.
- Your ticket class or Blue flying status decides the number of carry-on bags you can bring. The hand luggage should not be larger than 55cm x 35cm x 21.7cm, including any wheels, pockets, or handles.
- The number of checked bags you can bring also depends on the selected ticket type and Blue flying status. You can check your ticket for a specific baggage allowance. Make sure your checked baggage's total dimensions don't cross 158cm (62.2 inches), including any pockets, wheels, or handles.
- Air France possesses 3 cabin classes - Economy, Business, and First. Check out the benefits and amenities included in each class below.
- Economy Class passengers get a cozy fleece blanket, a towel, an eyemask for sleeping, and a refreshing towel during their flight.
- They also enjoy in-flight entertainment with the latest movies each month and each seat has its screen.
- Travelers can enjoy games, music, and movies throughout the flight.
- Economy Seats
- Seat Plus ensures extra legroom.
- Duo Seat in a Row of Two guarantees you'll travel in a row of two seats.
- A seat positioned at the front of the cabin makes you one of the first passengers to exit the aircraft.
- A Duo Seat on the A380 upper deck offers a more peaceful area of the cabin and the benefit of traveling with just one passenger next to you.
- Economy Class Services
- Economy Class offers reclaimable seats so you can the footrest to create more space for your knees and legs. Your flight type gives you the option to choose different seats.
- Air France Business Class passengers receive popular French-style customer service at the airport, making their journey comfortable. Passengers can indulge in exclusive Clarins spa treatments at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport. Apart from this, they can avoid the usual airport chaos and unwind in the Air France Business Class lounge.
- Business Class Seats
- Your Air France Business Class seat is all about comfort. You can quickly transform a seat into a 2-meter (6.5-foot) bed and adjust the seat according to your sitting convenience. These seats are designed for cozy sitting and a great night's sleep. Power outlets, reading lamps, and noise-canceling headphones are available right at your seat for passengers who love to work on flights.
- Air France Business Class Services
- Every Air France Business Class seat has its screen with 500 hours of entertainment. Passengers also get hypoallergenic feather pillows, comfy duvets, and a Clarins skincare kit.
- First Class Services
- Air France welcomes passengers in its lounges located in airports worldwide.
- They can relax in the La Première lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Enjoy personalized spa treatments in the Biologique Recherche center, ranging from 20 minutes to 2 hours, including facials and body treatments for frequent travelers.
- First Class Seat
- Passengers receive personalized service from the staff at all times in the La Première cabin.
- They can get a comfortable and restful sleep in their private suite.
- The seats are convertible into a 2-meter-long bed with a memory foam mattress, pillow, and fluffy duvet.
- You will also get access to a control entertainment system with HD movies on 24-inch screen TVs, creating a mini movie theater for you.
- Since 2020 Passengers can enjoy Air France WIFI on flight.
- You can choose from three options: The Free Message Pass, The Surf Pass, or The Stream Pass on select flights.
- Prices start at EUR 5 for 20MB, EUR 10 for 50MB and EUR 30 for 200 MB.
- On Air France flights, you get a meal depending on how long your flight is. You can also purchase snacks and drinks from their menu during the flight.
- What food you get on Air France depends on many factors like
- How long your flight is
- When it leaves
- Where you're going
- The class you're flying in.
- You might get breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack.
- On long flights, passengers can order a special meal from the 'A la carte' menu that's created to your liking. They need to ask for it at least 24 hours before your flight on the Air France website under 'Review/modify your reservations.'
Special Dietary Requirements
- If you are on a special diet, you can ask for a special meal on flights that are over 2 hours and 35 minutes long.
- Here are the types of special meals you can request:
- Indian-vegetarian meal
- Vegetarian meal
- Ovo-lacto vegetarian meal
- Low-salt meal
- Diabetic meal
- Gluten-free meal
- Low-calorie meal
- Allergen-free meal
- Hindu meal
- Halal meal
- Kosher meal
Drinks & Alcohol
- You can order a drink from the delicious selection of beverages on all flights, including hot and cold options. You can also choose between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- With Air France, passengers can check-in online or at the airport.
- You can check in online 30 hours before your flight using the Air France website or mobile app.
- You can use the Interactive kiosks to check in at the airport. The Interactive kiosks are available 24/7.
- SkyTeam Alliance is a leading global airline network, including 20 member airlines. Started in 2000, the SkyTeam alliance now consists of member airlines such as Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air Europa, China Southern, Alitalia, China Airlines, Delta, Garuda Indonesia, Kenya Airways, KLM and more. With 1,052 destinations in 177 countries, the SkyTeam Alliance network maintains nearly 16,323 daily flights.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | email@example.com
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.