//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Caribbean Airlines has a specific set of rules for carry-on and checked baggage.
- Each passenger can bring one piece of carry-on baggage up to 10kg (22lbs) of weight.
- The overall dimensions should be 114cm (44in) or less.
- Passengers are also allowed to bring a smaller bag like a backpack, briefcase, handbag, or laptop bag with a size of 91cm (35in) in overall dimensions.
- The checked baggage allowance depends on the selected fare.
- Each piece of checked baggage should be up to 23kg (50 lbs) and 157cm (61in) in total dimensions.
- Business Class
- Flex & Semi-Flex
- Business Class passengers can check in with three bags for free from/to any destination.
- If you are traveling in Economy Class passengers with a flex ticket, you can check in two bags for free.
- Note: This service is not available for domestic flights within Trinidad and Tobago.
- Two bags can be checked for free For Economy Class passengers with a semi-flex ticket on routes to/from Montego Bay and Fort Lauderdale.
- On all other Caribbean Airlines routes, you can carry only one bag for free.
- Economy Class passengers with a non-flex ticket are allowed to check in with two bags for free when flying to/from Montego Bay and Fort Lauderdale.
- Only one bag is allowed for free on all other routes.
- Caribbean Airlines offers three cabin classes:
- Passengers receive a warm welcome and friendly service from the flight attendants in Economy Class.
- You can enjoy a complimentary meal and a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.
- Also, watch TV shows and movies in-flight and stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi.
- Economy Class Seats
- The seating arrangement in Economy Class is in different formations like 2 x 2, 3 x 3, or 2 x 3 x 2.
Premium Economy Class
- Caribbean Plus is an upgraded form of Economy Class.
- It offers several benefits, like early boarding, more legroom, and extra space to recline and exit the plane quickly upon arrival.
- Travelers get great comfort and relaxation in Business Class.
- The class gives access to a private Business Class lounge, reserved check-in, priority boarding, quicker baggage retrieval, and a special delicious Business Class meal.
- Business Seats
- Business Class seats are arranged in the 2 x 2 and 2 x 2 x 2 layouts.
- It provides plenty of space and comfort for a truly relaxed air journey.
- Caribbean Airlines passengers can enjoy a variety of in-flight entertainment options, like blockbuster movies, TV shows, games, and more right to their own devices.
- Passengers can download the "Caribbean View" app from Google Play or the App Store to access these options.
- There is a diverse selection for TV lovers.
- They can watch classic sitcoms, kids' shows, and travel documentaries using the Caribbean View app.
- The Caribbean View app offers new releases, comedies, cartoons, and much more.
- Caribbean Airlines has something for all ages and preferences.
- Caribbean Airlines serves delicious food and drinks on all its flights.
- Passengers enjoy an amazing blend of tastes from Caribbean islands with Western cuisine.
- All food and drinks are complimentary in Business Class. Economy and Premium Economy passengers receive free soft drinks.
- Economy Class passengers can select from the regular in-flight menu.
- Business Class passengers enjoy an exclusive menu designed especially for them.
- Caribbean Airlines has the facility to check in online and at the airport.
- Visit Caribbean Airlines' website, click on the Caribbean Airlines logo, and follow the instructions for online check-in.
- This service is available from 24 to 3 hours before your flight.
- Travelers can also check in at the airport by visiting their check-in counters
- The check-in desk closes one hour before the flight.
- Make sure to arrive early to complete check-in, drop off your bags, and go through security.
- Caribbean Airlines runs a frequent flyer program known as Caribbean Miles.
- Passengers get various benefits from Caribbean Miles.
- You can join this program without any fee.
- This program has three tiers:
- Executive Gold
- Here are the benefits of the Caribbean Miles program:
- Passengers get access to lounges and business centers.
- The program provides discounts for co-applicants and corporate clients.
- No penalty for flight and date changes.
- Passengers get priority boarding.
- Preferential airport check-in.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.