//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Silver Airways has separate sets of rules for carry-on and checked baggage.
- Passengers can bring one free carry-on bag and one free personal item on all flights.
- These items should fit under the seat or in the overhead lockers.
- Passengers don't get free checked baggage.
- You can buy it if needed.
- Each piece can't weigh more than 23 kg (50 lbs) or be larger than 62" (157 cm).
- Silver Airways provides only one cabin class- Economy Class.
- Economy Class is the single cabin class offered by Silver Airways.
- Economy Class Facilities
- Silver Airways offers a great service at a reasonable price.
- In-flight amenities are less, but the cabin crew is friendly and helpful, ready to assist passengers with any questions before or during the flight.
- Economy Class Seats
- The seats are arranged in a 2-1 layout.
- These come with premium leather upholstery, cushioned headrests, and armrests.
- Overhead compartments provide sufficient space for full-size carry-on roller bags.
- Silver Airways does not provide snacks or in-flight meals.
- You can carry your food and drinks if you'd like something to eat.
- However, they do offer each passenger a complimentary bottle of water.
- Passengers get two options for check-in on Silver Airways: online or at the airport check-in desk.
- Passengers can do online check-in for Silver Airways flights 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, and it is free.
- Passengers need to enter their PNR number and last name in the 'manage my trip' section.
- Online check-in closes two hours before the flight's scheduled departure.
- Passengers can also check in at the airport by visiting the check-in counters.
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the departure time for domestic flights and at least two hours before for international flights.
- By following the above instructions, passengers get enough time for check-in, baggage drop-off, security clearance, and boarding.
- Silver Airways is working as a partner with United Airlines, American Airlines, and JetBlue. This partnership allows passengers to earn frequent flyer miles. It benefits members of loyalty programs like
- United's MileagePlus
- JetBlue's TrueBlue
- American Airlines Advantage Miles
- Silver Airways has also interline partnerships with airlines such as
- Alaska Airlines
- Bahamas Air
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | email@example.com
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.