//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Scandinavian Airlines offers different types of travel experiences to suit every passenger's needs.
SAS Business Class
- Business is the best choice if you want a relaxed air journey on intercontinental flights till you reach your destination.
- Passengers get access to Business lounges and SAS Fast Track.
- They can enjoy a massage seat that turns into a fully flat bed, a three-course meal, and entertainment on a personal HD screen on the flight.
- You can also check in two large bags (32 kg/71 lbs each) and bring two carry-ons (8 kg/18 lbs each).
- SAS Plus provides better legroom and wider seats with adjustable headrests and footrests.
- Passengers enjoy many SAS Business perks, including lounge access, SAS Fast Track, and great food and drinks onboard.
- You can check in with two bags, each weighing up to 23 kg/51 lbs.
SAS Plus Smart
- Travelers experience quality and comfort at a competitive price in SAS Plus Smart Class.
- They enjoy a 24-hour money-back guarantee, free digital newspapers & magazines via the SAS App 22 hours before departure, and complimentary coffee & tea onboard.
SAS Go Light
- If you're flying from Scandinavia to Europe/the US without checking in a bag, SAS Go Light is a budget-friendly choice that offers SAS Go comfort.
- If you're under 26, you can also book SAS Youth Go Light to Europe.
- Passengers have two options for check-in with SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines provides online check-in services for passengers.
- You can check in online 22 hours before your flight until 1 hour before it takes off.
- Just visit SAS's online check-in page and follow the proceeder to check in online for SAS flights.
- If you prefer airport check-in, you have two options.
- You can either go to the check-in counters or use the self-service kiosk to save time and avoid lines.
- Make sure to give yourself enough time to check in before your flight.
- Passengers can check-in up to 30 minutes before departure and should be at their departure gate 20 minutes before their flight for most flights.
- They must check in at least 60 minutes before their flight if they are traveling to the US or Asia.
- SAS runs a fleet of the following aircraft:
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 737-600
- Airbus A340-300
- Boeing 737-700
- Airbus A321-200
- Boeing 737-800
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | email@example.com
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.