//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Flying with Ryanair means following different rules for carry-on and checked baggage.
- Since November 2018, Ryanair has allowed passengers one small carry-on bag that fits under their seats.
- The bag dimensions should be between 35 x 20 x 20 cm to 40 x 20 x 25 cm.
- If you want to bring a small suitcase, you must buy a 10kg checked bag. This costs depending on when you purchase it, online or at the airport. It must be done 40 minutes before your flight's departure.
- Ryanair flight passengers can purchase up to three checked bags. Each bag must weigh up to 20kg.
- Ryanair Airlines has two cabin classes: Business and Economy. Each Ryanair class has its own services and baggage rules.
- Economy Class passengers with priority boarding can bring a small bag (40x20x25cm) and a larger cabin bag (55x40x20cm) weighing up to 10kg.
- Passengers without priority boarding can only bring a small cabin bag for free.
- The airline offers a Business Plus fare, which includes premium seating, extra baggage allowance, and priority boarding.
- This allows passengers to choose their seats and board first.
- Ryanair also offers the flexibility to change flight details like time, destination, or departure airport at no extra charge on the day of travel.
- They operate a vast network covering 200 destinations across 31 countries with 1,800 daily routes. Also offers frequent flights on important business routes.
- Ryanair does not currently offer in-flight entertainment on its flights, like TV shows and movies.
- Passengers get meal options on selected Ryanair flights.
- They can also purchase snacks and drinks from the in-flight menu.
- Passengers flying on certain Ryanair flights can pre-order meals like kids' meals, standard adult meals, vegetarian options, afternoon tea, cheese boards, and fresh breakfasts.
- Make sure you order these meals at least 48 hours before your flight.
- You can purchase a variety of meals from the in-flight magazine.
- The menu has dishes like Chicken Tikka Masala curry and Lasagne.
- Also, enjoy lighter options such as Paninis, Croque Monsieur, Sandwiches, Burritos, and snacks like crisps, chocolate, and croissants.
Special Dietary Requirements
- Travelers do not get special religious, dietary, or medical meals on Ryanair Airlines.
- You can choose from the items from their in-flight menu that best suit your dietary requirements.
- Contact the Ryanair Airline for more information.
Drinks & Alcohol
- Ryanair Airlines travelers can buy various alcoholic beverages, including beers, wines, and spirits.
- They can also buy non-alcoholic drinks, both hot and cold.
- You will see these options listed in Ryanair's in-flight magazine.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.