//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- China Airlines' top-class members enjoy perks like VIP lounge access, increased baggage allowance, and the option to upgrade their ticket to a higher class.
- For all travel classes, your cabin baggage must weigh no more than 7kg and measure within 22 x 14 x 9 inches when you are flying with China Airlines.
- Business Class passengers can carry an extra piece of cabin baggage.
- The objects which are not allowed in the cabin must be placed in checked baggage, including liquids exceeding 100ml.
- If passengers carry liquids under 100ml, they should be placed in a plastic bag for security checks at the airport.
- Items that violate these rules will be confiscated by airport security.
- While flying with China Airlines, your checked baggage must weigh no more than 32 kg in Economy Class.
- However, if you're in Business Class, the maximum weight for checked baggage is up to 40 kg.
- China Airlines holds Economy, Premium Economy, Business, or Premium Business classes for their passengers.
- China Airlines Economy Class is all about offering comfort to every budget traveler. It offers plenty of amenities to enjoy.
- Economy Class Services
- HD monitors at each seat
- A video and audio entertainment system is available on flights.
- Economy Class Seats
- The Economy seats on China Airlines come with ample legroom.
- A slimline design is added to the seats for your comfort.
Premium Economy Class
- Passengers can book China Airlines 777/A350 Premium Economy Class on flights to and from North America, Europe, Oceania (Australia, New Zealand), and selected Asian destinations.
- The Premium Economy Class delivers great personal space and ensures a comfortable journey without concerns about fellow passengers.
- Premium Economy Services
- Enjoy your dedicated cabin area and a personal TV.
- The spacious meal table
- USB port
- 12" monitor
- Amenity kits on long-haul flights
- Premium Economy Seats
- Premium Economy seats in China Airlines feature a 39-inch seat pitch.
- They have fixed seat backs with front-sliding seat recline to ensure no interference with the seats in front or behind.
- The China Airlines Premium Business Class is available on flights to and from North America, Europe, Oceania, and select Asian destinations.
- Business Class Services
- Passengers can unwind at the China Airlines Sky Lounge.
- They can enjoy coffee, tea, snacks, and a noodle bar in the Sky Lounge before their flight.
- Business Class Seats
- China Airlines Business Class seats are designed for ultimate comfort.
- These seats feature ergonomic designs, stylish reading lights, fully flat 180-degree adjustments, and personal table lamps.
Premium Business Class
- Book Premium Business Class on China Airlines flights to and from North America, Europe, Oceania, and selected Asian destinations.
- The new cabin designs present Eastern aesthetics and traditional culture with modern elements.
- It creates a unique and refined space.
- Premium Business Class Services
- Passengers get easy access to the Sky Lounge in China Airlines' Premium Business Class
- The Sky Lounge offers a mix of Western and Oriental flavors in coffee and tea selections, a stylish bar, and an onboard bookshelf.
- Also, passengers receive luxurious amenity kits.
- Premium Business Class Seats
- The seat design in Premium Business Class offers coziness and comfort throughout the journey.
- Stylish seat lights, versatile furniture, and multifunctional storage space make the Premium Business Class different from other classes.
- Passengers can enjoy reading their in-flight magazine, Dynasty, featuring exciting articles on celebrities, food, culture, and airline news.
- Passengers can enjoy a variety of TV shows on long-haul flights, including sports, travel, food, and fashion shows.
- China Airlines offers 125 different movies to watch during your flight journey.
- The selection of movies depends on the flight's duration.
- China Airlines provides a 14-CD stacker with a diverse range of albums.
- Different albums include Mandarin and Taiwanese classics, Western songs, Jazz music, ballads, Japanese/Korean/Hong Kong songs, and original movie and TV soundtracks.
- The variety in selection ensures that passengers can enjoy music to suit their tastes during the flight.
- Passengers get Wi-Fi facilities on specific aircraft like the Boeing 777-300ER and Airbus A350-900.
- China Airlines travelers have to pay the Wi-Fi amount if they wish to use it.
- They can enjoy some free services like news articles and weather information.
- Enjoy several in-flight meals, snacks, and drinks on China Airlines.
- Except on shorter flights, all passengers get meals on China Airlines.
- Business class passengers can enjoy the Sky Lounge with snacks and refreshments.
- They also get a specially designed menu and in-flight refreshments.
- Passengers can order food up to 14 days before their flight and up to 24 hours before departure when they are Business class reservations.
Special Dietary Requirements
- Contact China Airlines at least 24 hours before their flight to request special meal requirements.
- You can also pre-order meals while buying your ticket.
Drinks & Alcohol
- China Airlines passengers can enjoy a drinks service with a variety of beverages, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
- China Airlines provides options to check in online and at the airport. Remember, the timing may vary based on your destination.
- Use your reservation number to check-in for China Airlines flights online.
- You can check in between 48 hours to 60 minutes before your flight (or 24 hours to 60 minutes if flying from the United States).
- Dynasty card members can also use online check-in.
- If you prefer to check in at the airport, visit check-in desks at the terminal.
- Membership benefits with China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines only apply to their operated flights. These are not applicable on the flights run by other airlines that they partner with. There are four membership levels:
- To reach these privileged membership levels, members need to accumulate either a certain number of air miles or segments within 12 months.
- In September 2011, China Airlines joined the SkyTeam alliance.
- They were the first Taiwanese airline to become part of an airline alliance.
- Being a SkyTeam member, China Airlines passengers can earn and use miles on all SkyTeam member airline flights.
- China Airlines offers special assistance to its passengers. Here are some:
- If you need help with a wheelchair at the airport, you must contact China Airlines at least 48 hours before your flight.
- You can request this service through China Airlines customer service.
- China Airlines offers services for unaccompanied minors ( children aged 5 to 12 traveling alone).
- Contact the China Airlines inquiry department for more details.
- Pregnant women should inform the airline staff of their expected due date for safety and health reasons.
- It is recommended to carry medical records when traveling as they may be requested.
- For safety, China Airlines restricts pregnant ladies from traveling after 36 weeks or a gestation period exceeding 32 weeks for multiple pregnancies.
Pets, Emotional Support Animals, and Service Animals
- China Airlines requests its passengers must follow the rules and regulations regarding traveling with pets.
- These rules are made for your and your pet's safety.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.