//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- British Airways has a specific set of rules for carry-on and checked baggage. The rules may vary depending on your cabin class.
- Passengers can bring one free carry-on bag and one small personal item.
- Their carry-on bag must weigh up to 23 kg and measure no larger than 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm (22" x 17.7" x 9.8").
- The small personal item should weigh no more than 23 kg and measure no larger than 40 cm x 15 cm x 30 cm (15.7" x 5.9" x 11.8").
- The amount of free checked baggage you get depends on your cabin class:
- Economy Class : One or two pieces of checked baggage for free, but the maximum weight changes (between 23–32 kg) based on your flight route.
- Premium Economy : Two pieces of checked baggage, and the maximum weight of each bag is 23 kg for all flights.
- Business Class : Two pieces of checked baggage, and the maximum weight of each bag is 32 kg for all flights.
- First Class : Three pieces of checked baggage, and the maximum weight of each bag is 32 kg for all flights.
- British Airways customers can choose between Economy, Premium Economy, Business, or First Class for their flights.
- China Airlines Economy Class is all about offering comfort to every budget traveler. It offers plenty of amenities to enjoy.
- Euro Traveller
- Economy Class of British Airways has different offerings depending on short-haul and long-haul flights.
- Euro Traveller (flights within Europe and the UK) offers a comfy cabin with leather seats, adjustable headrests, free newspapers, and LED mood lighting.
- Euro Traveller has three fare options:
- Basic : This comes with an assigned seat and carry-on baggage. You have to pay extra for checked baggage or to select your seat.
- Plus : You can choose a seat for free 48 hours before the flight, change your flight on the day of departure at no cost, and get a larger checked baggage allowance.
- Plus Flex : Plus Flex offers even more flexibility to change your ticket and lets you choose your seat up to an hour before the flight.
- World Traveller
- World Traveller is the Economy Class for long-haul flights. It features a comfy and spacious cabin on wide-body planes. Passengers get leather seats that recline, free meals & drinks, and a personal entertainment system on all fare types.
- World Traveller has two fare options:
- Basic : This includes carry-on baggage and a seat assignment, ideal for light travelers who want no-frills.
- Standard : Passengers get checked baggage, a chance to select a seat, and the opportunity to board earlier than Basic fare passengers.
- Economy Class Seats
- Seats are arranged in a 3 x 3 x 3 configuration on long-haul flights and a 3 x 3 setup on short-haul flights.
- The seats offer about 29–31 inches of legroom and are 17 inches wide.
Premium Economy Class
- Passengers can book China Airlines 777/A350 Premium Economy Class on flights to and from North America, Europe, Oceania (Australia, New Zealand), and selected Asian destinations.
- The Premium Economy Class delivers great personal space and ensures a comfortable journey without concerns about fellow passengers.
- Premium Economy Services
- British Airlines' Premium Economy is called World Traveller Plus. It is available on medium-haul and long-haul flights.
- Passengers get a cozy quilt and cushion, plus a selection of movies and films for entertainment in World Traveller Plus.
- Enjoy the same menu as in Economy Class but with the bonus of alcoholic cocktails and mocktails from the Premium Economy bar menu.
- Every passenger also gets an amenity kit made from recycled plastic bottles, including items like an eyeshade, socks, pen, toothbrush, toothpaste, and lip balm from Scaramouche & Fandango.
- Premium Economy Seats
- Premium Economy offers seats reclining more, personal in-seat power sockets, and a larger in-flight entertainment screen.
- The Premium Economy seats are around 18.5 inches wide and can recline to a 38-inch pitch for added comfort.
- British Airways Business Class makes efforts to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable flight journey.
- Passengers get different services depending on the long-haul or short-haul trip.
- For long-haul "Club World" flights, travelers can expect a good night's sleep.
- Passengers on "Club Europe" BA flights within Europe enjoy comfort.
- Business Class Services
- Passengers get three-course meals paired with carefully selected wines in BA's Club World.
- Each seat offers a personal 10.4-inch flat screen to keep you entertained.
- Club Europe passengers get delicious meals tailored to the flight duration.
- Business Class Seats
- Club World seats provide personal space and turn into fully flat beds at night. These seats are ideal for London to New York flights.
- Every seat features power supplies to let you charge your devices in flight.
- Passengers get contoured leather seats with 30 inches of legroom and adjustable headrests in Club Europe.
- British Airways First Class is the model of luxury for long-haul travelers. It provides a personal, stylish suite, exclusive spa treatments, and gourmet meals.
- First Class Services
- Passengers enjoy access to The Concorde Room, BA's top-notch lounge, offering a private cabin and full waiter service at LHR and JFK.
- They also get private suites and fine dining with quality crockery and cutlery on the flight.
- Also, receive soft cotton sleepwear indulgent Aromatherapy Associates products, and a Liberty of London amenity kit.
- First Class Seats
- The seat design in Premium Business Class offers coziness and comfort throughout the journey.
- Stylish seat lights, versatile furniture, and multifunctional storage space make the Premium Business Class different from other classes.
- British Airways offers many in-flight entertainment options on all long-haul international flights, like TV shows, movies, music, and games.
- Passengers enjoy a variety of TV shows with British Airways, including documentaries, BBC dramas, cartoons, and sitcoms, which are regularly updated.
- British Airways has a wide range of films, from action-packed blockbusters to thought-provoking thrillers, catering to various preferences. They show both British and Hollywood movies.
- British Airways offers high-speed Wi-Fi powered by .air. There are two Wi-Fi packages:
- The 'browse package' allows you to browse the web, access emails, and use instant messaging.
- The 'stream package' has everything in the 'browse package' and also, the ability to stream music and videos.
- The Wi-Fi prices start at GBP 4.99.
- British Airlines serves different delicious meals and drinks based on your travel class.
- Passengers get various meals and snacks, depending on their flight route and class.
- You can purchase food from Marks & Spencer in short-haul Economy.
- Premium Economy and Business passengers enjoy complimentary meals as part of Club Europe service.
- Long-haul flights feature complimentary meals, with options, like breakfast, lunch or dinner, and sometimes afternoon tea.
- All passengers get free snacks and drinks.
- You can also pre-order special meals between 30 days and 24 hours before your flight.
Special Dietary Requirements
- British Airlines offers special meals for passengers who request them before flying.
- You can order special meals at least 24 hours before your scheduled departure, except for Kosher meals on London Gatwick (LGW) flights, which need to be ordered at least 48 hours in advance.
- Here are the meal types British Airlines offers:
- Kosher Meal
- Muslim Meal
- Baby Meal
- Childrens Meal
- Lacto-ovo-vegetarian Meal
- Vegan Vegetarian Meal
- Asian/Hindu Vegetarian Meal
- Meal for Diabetics
- Meal for Gluten Intolerance
- Low-calorie meal
- Low-fat meal
- Low salt meal
- Low lactose meal
Drinks & Alcohol
- China Airlines passengers can enjoy a drinks service with a variety of beverages, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
- British Airways offers two check-in options: Online and at the airport.
- The opening and closing times for these depend on the type of flight- domestically or internationally.
- Travelers can use the British Airways website to check in for their flight on
- You need to check in 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
- For Airport Check-in, visit one of the airport's check-in desks with your travel documents.
- The closing times for airport check-in depend on the departure airport.
- British Airways runs a loyalty program called the Executive Club. It offers several perks, like access to exclusive lounges and faster lines at the airport.
- Passengers earn Avios points whenever they fly with British Airways or through their partners.
- The more Avios points you earn, the higher your membership level, and the more perks you get.
- Travelers can also use Avios points to buy tickets or upgrade their seats on any British Airlines flight or any airline in the Oneworld alliance.
- British Airways is one of the founders of the Oneworld alliance, which is the third-largest airline alliance globally.
- They collaborate closely with other Oneworld partner airlines to provide various advantages to passengers.
- British Airways also has agreements with some Oneworld airlines. It allows its passengers to travel to destinations which not directly served by British Airlines.
- Here are all the members of the Oneworld alliance:
- American Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines
- British Airways provides limited special services on their flights. The one is:
Traveling With a Pets
- If you plan to travel with a pet, service animal, or emotional support animal, get all the necessary information and advice on the British Airlines website and inquiry desk.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | email@example.com
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.