//php include 'uvr/head.php'?>
- Austrian Airlines offers various baggage policies for carry-on and checked baggage. The selected destination also plays an important role in calculating your baggage allowance.
- Economy Class passengers can carry a single bag up to 8kg.
- Even the Premium Economy Class passengers can also carry one bag up to 8kg.
- Business Class Passengers bring two bags, but the total weight of the bags should not be above 8kg.
- All the passengers must follow the Carry-on Baggage guidelines, such as Bags should not be bigger than the given measurement 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches (55 x 40 x 23 cm). You can carry a free personal item, like a handbag not bigger than 15.7 x 11.8 x 4 inches (40 x 30 x 10 cm).
- Make sure that checked bags follow the measurements of 158cm after adding the width, height, and depth of the bag.
- How much a passenger can carry will depend on the selected destination, type of seat, and purchased ticket type.
- While booking your flight, you will have a better idea of how much luggage you can carry.
- If you need more space, you can choose the option to add extra bags while reserving flights.
A general idea for baggage allowance
- For flights within Europe:
- Passengers in Economy Light don't get a checked bag.
- Passengers in Economy Classic & Flex can carry a single bag of up to 50 pounds (23 kg).
- Passengers in Business Class can bring two bags, each up to 70 pounds (32 kg).
- For flights going beyond Europe:
- Passengers in Economy Light don't have a checked bag allowance.
- Passengers in Economy Saver, Basic, and Flex can bring a single bag up to 50 pounds (23 kg).
- Passengers in Premium Economy Saver, Basic, and Flex can carry two bags with a total weight of up to 50 pounds (23 kg).
- Passengers in Business class can bring two bags with a total weight of up to 70 pounds (32 kg).
- For flights within Europe, passengers can book tickets for two classes, Economy and Business Class. When you fly outside of Europe you will get the third option to choose a class, Premium Economy.
- Economy Class Services
- A fresh meal is available on the flight with a duration of 2 hours and 45 minutes or more.
- During shorter trips within Europe, passengers can enjoy free drinks like Austrian beer and wine.
- For very long flights, passengers get a personal touch screen TV to watch 500 hours of shows and movies. They can also choose a menu from two different ones which are made by our partner DO & CO.
- Economy Seats
- While booking a flight online for a short trip, you can choose the seat you like (aisle or window). Certain flights give a chance to reserve extra legroom seats.
- For longer journeys, the Economy Class offers super comfy seats to make your trip extra smooth.
- The seats are arranged in groups of 3-4-3 on Boeing 777 planes and groups of 2-3-2 on Boeing 767 planes.
- Premium Economy Class is available only for longer trips.
- Premium Economy Class Services
- Passengers can carry two bags, each up to 23 kg per person.
- When the plane takes off, passengers get hot towels to freshen up and an amenity kit to use.
- During the journey, you will get a meal with three to four courses.
- Premium Economy Class Seats
- With a width of up to 48.3 cm and a reclining angle of 40° the seats are super comfortable.
- A footrest is also attached to the seats for extra convenience.
- An adjustable headrest is also in the seat to support your neck.
- Premium Economy class offers a personal TV with Active Noise Cancellation headphones, USB ports, and a storage space to keep your belongings.
- The Business Class in Austrian Airlines offers a world-class Premium Service. Passengers can enjoy several pre-flight and in-flight benefits while traveling in the Business Class.
- Business Class Services
- Business Class passengers have extra benefits, before the flight takes off, such as
- They get a special check-in area, to get into the Business Class Lounge.
- They use a fast lane at security.
- Their baggage is taken care of first.
- They can bring more items as carry-on bags.
- Short Flights : Passengers flying on short or medium flights will get extra advantages, including an exclusive menu and delicious wine.
- Longer Flights : Passengers flying for a long trip will get a special chef on board who will cook for them. They will also get an amenities pack containing lots of useful things and the premium entertainment will make your journey memorable and trouble-free.
- Business Class Seats
- Austrian Airlines makes sure the seat next to you is empty in Business Class. For longer routes, the airline provides a flatbed around two meters long, an air cushion system, and a massage function.
- Austrian Airlines provides facilities to check in at the airport and online.
- Passengers can visit Austrian Airlines for online check-in. They need to check 47 hours before your flight is supposed to depart.
- For check-in at the airport, passengers need to go self-service check-in machine or a check-in counter. Make sure, you follow the timings, as all the airports have different times to start or finish check-in. Don't worry, different times for Economy and Business classes are mentioned on the tickets.
- Austrian Airlines' frequent flyer program is named 'Miles+More.'
- Austrian Airlines features a special program called Miles+More for their frequent travelers. You can earn miles by flying with them or their partners. The miles can be used to get flight tickets, better seats, hotel stays, car rentals, and shopping. So, Whether you book flights through Austrian Airlines or Alternative Airlines (Partners), don't forget to collect your miles/points.
- Austrian Airlines makes sure that all meals are cooked on the day of departure so, passengers can get fresh food with good quality.
- You can enjoy a hot & delicious meal on European flights over 2.5 hours.
- Free beverages and snacks are served on the shorter flights within Europe.
- Austrian Airlines gives you an option to upgrade your inflight meal by paying €15. Make sure, your request must be made 24 hours before departure.
- Passengers in the Premium Economy cabin can enjoy welcome drinks when they get on the plane. During the short flight, they will get a three-course meal and another meal, such as breakfast and a snack if you are on a longer flight.
- Passengers traveling in Business Class can enjoy world-class dinning, as they can pick from three main meal options. They will also get a variety of desserts and cheese to select from.
- On medium and long flights, travelers can choose from 14 different special meals at the time of serving. Some of the delicious options are:
- Child meal
- Infant Meal
- Bland Meal
- Kosher meal
- Moslem meal
- Special meal.
- Low Calorie
- Low fat/cholesterol
- Low Salt
- Asian Vegetarian
- Non-Dairy Vegetarian
- Currently, British Airways is a member of the Star Alliance.
- Star Alliance is like a big team, including 27 member airlines. It is the biggest group of airlines working together. This network started in 1997 with five main airlines: United Airlines, Thai Airways International, Lufthansa, Air Canada, and Scandinavian Airlines.
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information. Call us for Exclusive Fares+1-800-508-5698 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our dedicated customer support service. Look what our customers have to say about us.
All displayed flights fares are subject to change in every 24 hours and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city needs to be changed to All displayed flights fares are subject to change as per the live availability in the airline system and may vary by dates, time, arrival city and Departure city.