- You must have visited lots of parks in various valleys. This time visit a pretty valley in an enormous park. Yes, there is beautiful Yosemite Valley in the big Yosemite National Park. It is located in the western Sierra. Yosemite evolved as a perpetual location to rock climb, hike, stay in luxurious Yosemite hotels, and camp in the national park. The park is so rich in untouched beauty that it is considered the dream destination for every nature lover.
- Visitors can interact with over 400 amazing species of animals, out of which 90 are mammal species. Apart from various species, Yosemite offers a pile of attractions like massive mountains, dense forests, a big area full of flowers, and much more.
- Well! Contact Travelouts to take the first and most important step to plan a comfortable trip to Yosemite by securing deluxe Yosemite hotels.
- Yosemite was officially declared the third national park of the United States in 1890.
- Take a Step out from Yosemite hotels to visit Yosemite Park which became the very first area of land, got preservation and protected by the US government.
- The American Indians are Ahwahneechee Indians who accepted Yosemite as their real home. They love to live in traditional houses that look like teepees, but in reality, incense-cedar bark is used to make them.
- One of the thrilling activities "Rock Climbing", used by almost every tourist, was discovered in Yosemite only.
- The most popular hotel among all Yosemite hotels is the Ahwahnee Hotel. Its usage as a naval hospital at the time of world war 2 made it famous across the whole continent.
- You will see a great throng in Yosemite during the summer months from May to September. Travelers can enjoy visiting numerous tourist sites and fun activities during the warm weather and moderate temperature. The eye-catching natural scenery of the park and warm summer weather attracts a huge number of families to visit it. Although Yosemite Valley is also famous for long lines of vehicles in rough traffic jams throughout the day.
- As summer is peak tourist season you are requested to secure Yosemite hotels in advance to save yourself from high rates of flights and hotels. Also, it is necessary to know the status of several roads and sites as they remain closed for most of the time of the year due to snow.
- Yosemite Valley
- The whole of Yosemite Valley is a huge attraction to visit. Visitors can explore a lot here such as adventurous tunnel view, massive mountains, and a bunch of beautiful waterfalls including Vernal Fall, Nevada Fall, and Bridalveil. Apart from great attractions, you can also find some awesome dining options, a shopping complex, a couple of shops, and cozy Yosemite hotels.
- Tunnel scenery
- Visiting tunnel is one of the most visited sites in Yosemite. The tunnel and its surroundings offer incredible views of the park's attractions like Half Dome, El Captain and Bridalveil. Also, you can explore many beautiful sites, and exclusive amenities at Yosemite hotels, and get so many things along the Wawona Roads.
- Mariposa Grove
- Known as the heart of Yosemite offers more than 500 different species of mini plants and tall trees. Even some trees are named the Fallen Monarch, the Clothespin trees, and the faithful trees. Take a taxi from Yosemite hotels to reach Mariposa Grove in a comfort zone.
- Experience jaw-opening beautiful waterfalls at Yosemite. As the waterfalls in the valley are not a year-round attraction, you can enjoy the stunning waterfalls in April, May, and June only.
- Step out from Yosemite hotels to go for a relaxing walk in the big area surrounded by massive sequoias. It is the best place to spend some time with loved ones and explore the entire valley.
- Say hello to more than 400 various species of different animals in Yosemite national park.
- Get a fast, easy, and secure online and offline hotels booking process at Travelouts.
- Secure some relaxing and budget-friendly Yosemite hotels including The Ahwahnee, Rush Creek Lodge and Spa, Chateau du Sereau, and many more.
- Grab attractive offers and extra discounts on Yosemite hotels during the festive season and off-season.
- Download our hotels booking app to get notifications of upcoming great offers, follow up on the booking process, and also to make some changes in Yosemite hotels.
- So, be ready to hit Yosemite Valley in Yosemite national park and gain an adventurous experience with your loved ones.
A: Some popular Yosemite hotels include the Ahwahnee Hotel, the Yosemite Valley Lodge, and the Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite.
A: The best time to visit Yosemite is during the spring (April to May) or fall (September to November) when the weather is mild and there are fewer crowds.
A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly Yosemite hotels, such as the Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite and the Yosemite West High Sierra Bed and Breakfast.
A: Some luxury Yosemite hotels include the Ahwahnee Hotel, the Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, and the Rush Creek Lodge at Yosemite.