- Wish to make your winter vacations valuable and memorable? Stop yourself in Whistler city, considered one of the best destinations to enjoy winters. Whistler is located on the northern side of Vancouver, Colombia, and is famous for one of the biggest ski resorts "Whistler Blackcomb" in North America. The town also offers many tourist sites such as Joffre Lakes Provincial Park, Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, Audain Art Museum, and Whistler Valley Trail.
- So, mark Whistler Town your next destination to enjoy the best winter vacations with some adventurous activities including tobogganing, snowshoeing, ski jumping, etc, and let Travelouts help you get perfect accommodations at Whistler hotels.
- The original name of the city was London Mountain given by the Royal Navy during a survey, conducted in 1860. Later the city got renamed "Whistler".
- You will find the maximum number of travelers during winter months as it is one of the best destinations for winter activities.
- Let your car rest in Whistler hotels when you plan to visit the main village of Whistler as it is located at the bottom of Whistler Mountain and offers a no-car zone area. Still, if you are with your vehicle, you need to park it in parking slots near by the village.
- The city celebrates a film festival "Whistler Film Festival" on the first weekend of every December of each year.
- A whistler trip from January to March offers you a big snow ground to play with snowfall, fun-loving several activities, and dry and sweat-free weather. As the town is popular to spend vacations in winter, you will find January to March full of visitors and that makes accommodations at Whistler hotels a bit expensive. If you want to hit the winter months only, need to go for early bookings of Whistler hotels that will surely save you from spending extra.
- Planning a Whistler trip in summer and fall also provides a budget-friendly journey as you can easily get good Whistler hotels at cheap rates and less crowded too.
- Whistler-Blackcomb Mountain
- A trip to Whistler cannot be completed without visiting one of the most popular attractions "Blackcomb Mountain" in Whistler. It is the largest ski resort covering 8,170 acres in the entire North America. It has also welcomed sports persons who belong to various sports to participate in the 2010 Winter Olympics. Also, visitors can enjoy mountain biking, hiking, and some other adventurous activities here. Taking a taxi from Whistler hotels can make your travel to Blackcomb Mountain a little more interesting as you can admire the natural beauty and mountain view from your car window.
- Audain Art Museum
- Step out from Whistler hotels to explore the incredible artwork of British Columbia from the ancient period to the present day at Audain Art Museum. The Museum is full of a stunning collection of artwork presented by some great artists from Canada and the entire world.
- Green Lake
- Exploring Green Lake means enjoying an area surrounded by massive mountains, stunning glaciers, and beautiful picnic areas. Yes, Green Lake offers much more than any normal lake does. Apart from beautiful nature, it also provides some adventurous activities to do such as paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and many more. So pack a picnic from Whistler hotels and hit Green Lake with your loved ones to spend quality time and create everlasting memories.
- Enjoy live events, music concerts, and drama shows on the different sites of Whistler.
- Besides the mouth-watering food of Whistler hotels, try some other corners in Whistler to have delicious food. Also, taste various cuisines at the famous or top Whistler restaurants and local food stalls.
- Explore from first nation history to fine art galleries, workshops, and events at Whistler Art Museums.
- Whistler's malls and local markets are the perfect spots to shop. Here visitors can get trendy & traditional clothing, attractive souvenirs, amazing artwork, and everything they wish to buy.
- Get 24/7 assistance and quick solutions to every hotel booking-related query.
- Carry an easy, fast, and secure online and offline booking and cancellation process.
- Travelouts offers various cost-friendly packages of Whistler hotels for different budget travelers.
- Find some great options for Whistler hotels at Travelouts such as HI Whistler, Pangea Pod Hotel, Whistler Lodge Hostel, and Adara Hotel Whistler.
- Say bye to work for some days and hit Whistler town to spend quality time with your loved ones and create endless memories in this beautiful town.
A: The average cost per night for a Whistler hotel is around CAD 200-400, but prices can vary depending on the hotel and time of year.
A: Some luxury Whistler hotels include the Four Seasons Resort Whistler, the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, and the Westin Resort & Spa.
A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly Whistler hotels, such as the Fairmont Chateau Whistler and the Aava Whistler Hotel.
A: The best time to visit Whistler is during the winter (December to March) for skiing and snowboarding or during the summer (June to August) for outdoor activities and festivals.