- One of the most recommended cities to shoot films and shows, Vancouver City is visited by thousands of travelers every year. It sits on the western seaport of British Columbia and possesses so many tourist sites to offer its visitors like Stanley Park, Seven-Star Vancouver hotels, Granville Island, Vancouver Aquarium, and Fly Over Canada. It is also home to the longest beach "Kitsilano Pool" which is the most visited attraction in Vancouver.
- Many attractions and activities are waiting for you in this popular filming location. To make your journey comfortable, contact Travelouts and get luxurious accommodations in Vancouver hotels at affordable prices.
- Vancouver is the only home to the first and only wind tribune in the entire world. It is also called the "Eye of the World."
- Providence is considered the biggest city in the western part of Canada and the province of British Columbia.
- If you think, Vancouver is situated on Vancouver Island, you are not alone, and this is a common misconception. The reality is that Vancouver is not situated on Vancouver Island.
- Intelligence Unit survey recorded Vancouver as the world's third most livable city. Also, it is the 10th cleanest city in the world.
- Kitsilano pool is an outdoor pool and also, the most extended swimming pool in Canada. Step out from Vancouver hotels to explore the city and gather more facts about it.
- The most suitable time to visit Vancouver is between March to May and September to November because it offers mild temperatures, pleasant weather, and most important less rainfall to explore the city. Most of the months in the year are full of rain in Vancouver City, therefore it's important to choose the time that offers the minimum rainfall otherwise you won't be able to go out from Vancouver hotels to enjoy anything.
- Planning a summer trip to the city will expand your budget because it is the peak tourist season and staying in Vancouver hotels becomes so expensive.
- Museum of Anthropology
- Step out from Vancouver hotels to visit a knowledge-gaining tourist site. The museum offers a mosaic of Aboriginal ancient and contemporary work, also listen to several various stories about this beautiful city. If you really want to learn the root history of the city, this is the perfect and must-visit place to explore.
- The Sea-to-Sky corridor
- Recorded as one of the loveliest drives in the entire world. Here, you can enjoy a 1.5-hour-long journey with your loved ones from downtown Vancouver to the world-famous ski town of Whistler. Apart from this adventurous ride, you can also explore stunning waterfalls, eye-catching untouched scenery, an incredible cultural center, and a peaceful break on the bridge along the way. Get ready with your car & camera and pack a lunch from Vancouver hotels since this journey is one you don't want to miss.
- The Grouse Grind
- It got its name after Grouse Mountain also, known as “Mother Nature’s Staircase” and is a famous place for hiking around 850m up through the alpine. Once you reach its top, you will find yourself surrounded by scenic views, and some small food and coffee stalls. Taking a taxi from Vancouver hotels to ease your journey and save time too.
- Buy some great souvenirs, gifts, and trendy & traditional clothing at the famous public market of Granville Island. Aside from shopping, you can try various cuisines at the top and popular restaurants in the city.
- Admire the stunning views of the North shore mountains, while climbing up the mountain, you will get many small beautiful places to take a break.
- Explore several boutiques, unique galleries, the best dining options, and some cheap Vancouver hotels in Gastown.
- Remain 24/7 open for its customers to make bookings and cancel reservations.
- Travelouts offers a bunch of cheap packages of Vancouver hotels with attractive services such as free Wi-Fi, nearby parking, a personal taxi with a driver, two times free meal, and many more, available in each package of Vancouver hotels.
- Maintaining transparency throughout the process is enough for customers to trust us.
- Grab attractive offers and extra discounts during off seasons and the festive seasons.
A: Some luxury Vancouver hotels include the Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver, the Fairmont Pacific Rim, and the Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
A: The average cost per night for a Vancouver hotel is around CAD 200-300, but prices can vary depending on the hotel and time of year.
A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly Vancouver hotels, such as the Fairmont Pacific Rim, the Opus Hotel, and the Pan Pacific Vancouver.
A: The best time to visit Vancouver is during the summer months, from June to August, when the weather is warm and sunny.