- Get ready to explore Busch Gardens, the Florida Aquarium, Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park, and Tampa River walk in Tampa city is on Tampa Bay along the coast of Florida's Gulf. Its rich history, tourist sites, and fun activities attract thousands of visitors a year.
- Leave all the other plans and be ready to enjoy the world-famous attractions with your loved ones and create endless memories. And do not forget to contact Travelouts to secure budget-friendly Tampa hotels.
- Many names for the city are used, including Cigar City and The Big Guava. It got its former name because of cigars production in the area, and the Big Guava name is the combination of New York's Big Apple & the businessman failed quest of Gavino Gutierrez for wild guava trees.
- Tampa City is home to Bay shore Boulevard, considered the longest sidewalk in the world. It is 4.5 miles (7.25 km) long sidewalk. Carry a diary with you from Tampa hotels to note down facts.
- The city was famous for producing cigars. The largest factory in Tampa's Ybor City to produce cigars is not active now, but a smaller cigar factory is still working.
- Tampa is known as The Lighting Capital of the World because of the severe storms during the summers.
- The city welcomes a massive number of tourists during September, October, November, and December. You will find pleasant weather, moderate temperature, less rainfall, and many open tourist sites during autumn. Visiting during the autumn season offers you affordable Tampa hotels and fewer crowds that make your Tampa trip budget-friendly and comfortable to explore.
- Try not to visit Tama in the months from May to August is the peak tourist time that makes you spend extra on restaurants, entry tickets to several attractions, and Tampa Hotels.
- Busch Gardens
- Step out from Tampa hotels to spend quality time with your loved ones in the Busch Garden. This garden has something for every age person. There are several rides, thrills, and family-friendly activities to enjoy. Asides from world-popular rides, you can encounter over 12,000 animals and an animal theme park in Busch Garden. Although very young child is not allowed to enjoy every ride, Busch Garden is the best place for kids and families.
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- This is one of the best attractions in Tampa City. Generally, people use its full name, but only the Skyway is a cable-stayed bridge that connects St. Petersburg to Terra Ceia. You can enjoy an adventurous drive, the company of group travelers, stunning vistas, and many more. You can also enjoy fun activities like kayaking, boating, fishing, and witnessing the beautiful structure. Also, buy some lovely souvenirs to take home. You are requested to leave Tampa hotels a bit early since there are many things to do, which might consume the whole day.
- Lettuce Lake Regional Park
- This 240-acre park offers tons of activities, like hiking, picnic, kayaking, and many other outdoor activities to its visitors. If you are puzzled about where to go with kids and family to have fun, stop in Lettuce Lake Regional Park to implement all plans. Taking a taxi from Tampa hotels will make your journey comfortable and allow you to enjoy lovely sceneries from the window of cars.
- Enjoy biking, running, walking, and breathing in the fresh air at Bay shore Boulevard, famous as the longest sidewalk in the world. Apart from such activities, you can revive yourself by having various cuisines at nearby restaurants.
- Get ready to meet various species of exotic cats at the Big Cat Rescue. The real purpose of establishing Big Cat Rescue was to save, take care of, and help them to grow.
- Explore the various local shops, the finest restaurants, several historical landmarks, the River fest, and different seasonal events in the beautiful area of the Tampa Riverwalk.
- Get a bundle of Tampa hotels to secure comfortable accommodations. Let's check out some popular options available at Travelouts, like Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens, Motel 6 Tampa, FL, Value Lodge, and Econo Lodge.
- Grab attractive offers and extra discounts on packages of Tampa hotels during off seasons and the festive seasons.
- Make your bag light by providing tons of services, such as breakfast, parking, workout room, high-speed internet, a taxi with a personal driver, and many more at the packages of Tampa hotels.
A: Popular attractions near Tampa hotels include the Tampa Riverwalk, the Florida Aquarium, the Tampa Museum of Art, and the Lowry Park Zoo.
A: The Tampa Stadium Hotel, the Comfort Suites Tampa Airport North, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa North are all located within 3 miles of Raymond James Stadium.
A: Yes, many Tampa hotels have rooftop bars, including the Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection, the Tampa Marriott Water Street, and the Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa.
A: Several Tampa hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, including the Holiday Inn Express Tampa Airport, the Hampton Inn Tampa Airport/Westshore, and the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay.