- Your days of the trip can be over, the tourist sites and fun activities in Tallahassee City will never get over because the city has more than 16 museums, 25 art galleries, several tourist sites, and outdoor activities to enjoy. Its rich history, colorful culture, and creative artwork attract thousands of travelers a year. The capital of Florida is famous for its rolling red hills.
- Visitors can explore some eye-catching tourist places, including Tallahassee Museum, Cascades Park, St. Marks Lighthouse, and Florida State University. You can also explore the city's highest peak and the best disc golf course in Tom Brown Park in the state.
- Apply for offs, plan a trip to Tallahassee, and get ready to experience the adventurous journey of the city. Also, reserve accommodations in Tallahassee hotels to make your trip comfortable and burden less.
- If you think Tallahassee is the capital of either Miami or Orlando, you are not alone. It is a misconception among travelers. The fact is that Tallahassee is the capital city of Florida.
- Tallahassee is a Muskogean Indian word that means Old Towns and Old Fields. Since the name has many letters and feels a bit long while pronouncing, it got nicknamed Tally.
- Many celebrities, including T-Pain (rapper), Cheryl Hines (actress), Burt Reynolds (actor), and Kyan Douglas (TV personality), have chosen Tallahassee as their home.
- Residents of the city believe the very first Christmas celebration took place at the site of the Desoto encampment or Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee is the United States third-tallest capital. Also, home to the hilliest spot in Florida. You can carry a short notebook from Tallahassee hotels to record such a fact.
- It is a year-round destination. You can plan your trip any time in the year as you will get comfortable weather and mild temperature throughout the year. It is difficult to get cheap Tallahassee hotels throughout the year. Contact Travelouts to secure Tallahassee hotels in advance to avoid high rates.
- Tom Brown (Park)
- Explore several activities in this 250-acre area of Tom Brown Park. It is a multipurpose park that possesses something for every age person. Visitors can enjoy from a playground to special events to sports fields. You can carry packed lunch from Tallahassee hotels for a picnic in open green spaces and on picnic tables. It is the best place to spend time with family and strengthen the bond. There are several activities, such as jogging, hiking, bike riding, and many outdoor activities. If you feel hungry, you can have a packed snack with a small sip of a drink.
- Challenger Learning Center
- Step out from Tallahassee hotels to enjoy a space mission simulator, planetarium shows, science documentaries, and science-based short movies at the Challenger Learning Center. The center offers opportunities to learn about the earth and its elements by attending special science events, watching planetarium shows, and exploring the Space Station laboratory.
- Good wood (Museum and Garden)
- It was built in the 1830s and was a working place for slaves owned by slaveholders. It turned into a tourist site and started welcoming several visitors a day. The museum features original furniture, 16 historic structures, and history-revealing artifacts. Taking a car from Tallahassee hotels will ease your traveling to the Good wood and will not let you be tired by the end of the day.
- Explore ancient sites, mills, plantations, and other native plants at the Lake Jackson Mounds Archaeological State Park. You can also interact with different wildlife and untouched natural sceneries.
- Enjoy several short tours, and listen to the stories about the place at the St. Marks Lighthouse. You will enjoy some extra things to do if you can visit the lighthouse on the first Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday of the month.
- Get ready to go shopping, taste delicious coffee, and watch locals performing music, artwork, and poetry at the downtown market. Apart from this, you can buy great souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Try mouth-watering dishes from different cuisines at the finest restaurants and local food stalls.
- Get 24/7 assistance and solutions for every booking-related query.
- Travelouts offers various packages of Tallahassee hotels for different budget travelers.
- Get several hotel package services that vary from package to package.
- You can use our online platform to book Tallahassee hotels from anywhere at any time.
- Get extra discounts and amazing deals during off seasons and the festive seasons.
- Why waste time over other agencies? Contact Travelouts to get luxurious Tallahassee hotels at affordable rates.
A: The average price range for Tallahassee hotels is between $80 and $150 per night, depending on the location, amenities, and time of year.
A: Several Tallahassee hotels offer complimentary breakfast, including the Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10-Thomasville Rd, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central, and the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10.
A: Yes, many Tallahassee hotels have indoor pools, including the Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, the Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, and the Hampton Inn Tallahassee-Central.
A: The Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, the Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, and the Aloft Tallahassee Downtown are all located within a mile of Florida State University.