- Want to chill out, have fun, and spend time with loved ones? A trip to Syracuse city is the perfect option to explore museums, gardens, artwork galleries, various cuisines, and the incredible architecture of Syracuse hotels. Included in the list of top Green Cities, Syracuse is one of the most beautiful cities in New York. It possesses many world-popular tourist sites, such as Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Erie Canal Museum, Destiny USA, Webster Pond, and City Market.
- Aside from adventurous sites, there are other activities to try, like live music & dance concerts, shopping complexes, local food stalls, movie theaters, and many more.
- Well! Mark Syracuse city as your next destination to make your vacations worth visiting. Also, reach out to Travelouts to get the best Syracuse hotels at low prices.
- Residents of Syracuse are concerned about the environment and always plant more than before. Its rich greenery made National Geographic consider it one of the top 20 Green Cities of America.
- According to Forbes, Syracuse is one of the best places in America to start or plan a business. The city offers top business facilities and upscale amenities to business people and company owners.
- Skaneateles Lake is only the primary water source for the residents of Syracuse city but also one of the most pristine lakes in the country.
- The Burnet Park in the city contains the first public golf course in the United States and Rosamond Gifford Zoo.
- Many world-famous celebrities have started their career in Syracuse city, including the Top Gun Tom Cruise and the current president of America, Joe Biden.
- The city welcomes the maximum number of tourists between June and September since it offers a warm climate, average temperature, and less rainfall, making site visits easy and comfortable. Also, you can celebrate some seasonal festivals, events, and tourist places that welcome visitors during these months. Visitors prefer reserving Syracuse hotels in advance due to the high rates of accommodations during the peak tourist period.
- If you are not ok with early bookings, plan a Syracuse trip in September to get fewer crowds and affordable luxurious Syracuse hotels.
- Everson (Art Museum)
- It started welcoming tourists in 1897. If you have booked Syracuse hotels near Downtown, it will take less time to hit the destination. Its vast collection and exhibitions of only American art attract numerous tourists throughout the day. Everson Art Museum offers ceramics, video art, paintings, sculptures, and creative artwork presented by word-popular artists, including Adelaide Robineau.
- Skaneateles (Lake)
- History lovers can’t miss this one of the cleanest lakes in the country. It is the primary water source in the city. And is a must-visit place to explore picturesque lake views, guided tours, picnic grounds, and nearby restaurants. You can carry packed lunch from Syracuse hotels to enjoy picnic and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Green Lakes (State Park)
- It holds around 1,960 acres of land located in Manlius and takes only 15 minutes to drive from Syracuse. The Green Lake is inside the park and is most popular among locals and internationals. It offers its visitors camping around dense forests, hiking, exploring coastline areas of long & wide beaches, and untouched natural sceneries. Take a taxi from Syracuse hotels to make the journey to Green Lakes easy & comfortable.
- Admire the stunning Sights provided by cliffs, lakes, and forests at the 377-acre Clark Reservation State Park.
- Get ready to encounter over 700 animals of various species at Rosamond Gifford Zoo.
- Go for some cheap attractions, including history-revealing exhibitions, artifacts, video clips, and many more in Erie Canal Museum.
- Explore a wide range of wildlife, fishing, and other water activities at Labrador Hollow Boardwalk.
- Get 24/7 assistance and quick replies to each booking-related query.
- Travelouts shelters several consoling Syracuse hotels, including Crowne Plaza Syracuse, Rode way Inn & Suites, Red Roof Inn Syracuse, and Downtown Apartment.
- Use the Travelouts app to grab attractive deals and double discounts available for app users only.
- We provide a 24/7 online platform to reserve different packages of Syracuse hotels from anywhere at any time without visiting us physically.
- Look for you to visit us and give us a chance to serve you the best accommodations at Syracuse hotels.
A: The Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center, the Genesee Grande Hotel, and the Parkview Hotel are all located within a mile of Syracuse University.
A: Popular attractions near Syracuse hotels include the Erie Canal Museum, the Everson Museum of Art, the Rosamond Gifford Zoo, and Destiny USA, a large shopping and entertainment complex.
A: Yes, many Syracuse hotels have indoor pools, including the DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse/Liverpool, and the Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square.
A: Several Syracuse hotels offer complimentary breakfast, including the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, the Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Boulevard, and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny USA.