- The Queen City of Ozarks Springfield is one of the most beautiful and eye-catching cities. It is home to many tourist attractions, like Fantastic Caverns, Springfield Cardinals, Dickerson Park & zoo, and Route 66 car museum. From cultural institutions to the finest restaurants to shopping destinations to historical sites and natural wonders, all make it the most visited destination among Tourists.
- Well! Comfortable accommodations lead to effortless trips, so reach out to Travelouts to secure premier Springfield hotels at low prices and get ready to explore this adventurous city freely.
- In 2000, the Rand McNally Commercial Atlas recorded 34 towns and cities named Springfield in the United States. So, be aware of this while planning a trip to Springfield.
- The current name Springfield is after Spring Creek in the year 1832. Originally Springfield was named Calhoun after the prominent South Carolina Senator John C. Calhoun. Carry a diary from Springfield hotels to record such facts.
- Springfield is the largest city in central Illinois, and with a population of approx 1, 17,000, it ranks the third most populous city in the state.
- The Springfield metro area witnesses one of the favorite events of New England, The Big E, during every autumn season. It is also home to the corn dog, one of the most delicious stick foods in the world.
- The Green Mountain State is considered the oldest one-room schoolhouse built in Springfield. The city is also famous for its comfy hospitality offered by Springfield hotels.
- Plan a trip to Springfield between June to September when the warm temperature and pleasant weather allow you to enjoy the colorful culture, rich heritage, attractive places, and some things to do comfortably without facing any travel trouble. As it is the peak tourist season, you have to face expensive reservations of restaurants, Springfield hotels, and entry tickets for numerous attractions, the only drawback to visiting in the summer months.
- Well! Spring, fall, and winter seasons are the best options for planning a budget-friendly Springfield trip with fewer crowds and cheap Springfield hotels, restaurants, and other things to do.
- Johnny Morris‘Wonders of Wildlife
- Get ready from Springfield hotels for a full day as this 3,50,000- square-foot area has many activities and things to do, including wildlife galleries, a 1.5 million-gallon aquarium, Wildlife National Museum, and an aquarium to offer visitors from all over the world. Visitors can explore the dioramas of taxidermied animals, over 35,000 fish, amphibians, birds, and mammals.
- Hammons Field
- One of the best places to visit for sports lovers, especially for baseball fanatics. The stadium offers things to do, including exciting Cardinals games and play areas for kids. And also, carry packed lunch with other sports essentials from Springfield hotels. Visiting on Thursday offers you Klement's sponsors cheap yet entertaining nights.
- Dickerson Park Zoo
- Step out from Springfield hotels to encounter over 500 animals from approx 160 species at Dickerson Park Zoo, like Asian elephants, cheetahs, wolves, lions, giraffes, and many more. It is considered one of the best places to enjoy family-friendly activities and spend quality time with loved ones. Apart from interacting with animals, you can try scavenger hunts, feeding & petting the animals, and kids can enjoy a mini train ride.
- Explore the 4,260 reservoirs, 57 miles-long coastlines, and many outdoor activities, like hiking, fishing, boating, bike riding, and swimming in the southeast of downtown.
- Enjoy a zoo, golf courses, athletic fields, a skate park, a riverside park, and lake shores at the over 41 parks.
- Visit the Eastern States Exposition (The Big E), the largest annual fair in the northeast. You will get over a million tourists here and enjoy mouth-watering food for 17 days, thrilling concerts, and a Mardi Gras parade.
- Be ready to hit the Washington Park Botanical Garden to explore over 1,200 species of plants in 10 different gardens.
- Get 24/7 assistance and an easy solution for every booking-related query.
- Travelouts offers a bundle of relaxing Springfield hotels at low rates, like Fairfield Inn Springfield, panda Cottage, the Dragonfly Apartment, and Duble J Campground.
- We are the most visited travel agency as we maintain transparency and security throughout the booking and cancellation processes.
- Travelouts offers a 24/7 online platform to reserve the various packages of Springfield hotels at any time from anywhere in the world.
A: The average price for Springfield hotels ranges from $60 to $150 per night, depending on the hotel's location and amenities.
A: Many Springfield hotels offer complimentary breakfasts, while others may charge an additional fee.
A: Yes, many hotels in Springfield welcome pets, although restrictions and fees may apply.
A: Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, and Wilson's Creek National Battlefield.