- Want to plan a trip to a fantastic mountain town to make your vacation memorable? So be happy and stop your search at Pigeon Forge city. This mountain town is located in the east corner of Tennessee and has a lot to offer its visitors such as Dollywood, lavish Pigeon Forge hotels, the Smoky Mountain Opry, outlet malls, theme parks, historical sites, and visitor-catching restaurants. Apart from several attractions, tourists love to attend country music concerts and performances also.
- Looking for relaxing accommodations is the first step to planning any trip, so, reach out to Travelouts to secure the most suitable Pigeon hotels for you and your family and complete your first step.
- The name of the city is "Pigeon Forge", which can be divided into two parts. The first part is Pigeon that word is taken from the "Little Pigeon River" and the second part is Forge which is inspired by an ancient iron forge that was built in 1817 by Isaacs.
- Pigeon Forge is home to "Smoky Mountains". You will be surprised to know that smoke doesn't make the mountain smoky, but the fog does. Yes, tons of plants, trees, and bushes in the smoky mountain produce the fog by giving off a vapor that exactly looks like smoke and makes mountains smoky.
- The most successful clean comedy theater runs in Pigeon Forge only. We are talking about the Comedy Barn Theater, which makes sure that all ages of people enjoy the show and keep laughing throughout the day.
- Months of summer and fall are the busiest as the city welcomes an enormous number of tourists. You will find pleasant weather and moderate temperatures that will smooth your site visits and keep you full of joy. If you are not comfortable with the crowd, you can plan your trip during summer and spring. And also, you will get luxurious Pigeon Forge hotels at affordable rates.
- Titanic Museum
- Carry a diary with you from Pigeon Forge hotels to record the points related to the Titanic tragedy. Of course, you will not get a chance to see the real Titanic body, but the incredible display gives the feel of the original Titanic ship. The two floors of this museum never disappoint history and Titanic lovers as they offer several galleries full of more than 400 Titanic aircrafts. Visiting this museum will help you in learning about the most notorious marine tragedies and some hidden facts.
- The Comedy Barn
- Take a bath, have breakfast, and get ready to leave Pigeon Forge hotels for laughing throughout the day at the Comedy Barn. Here, you can enjoy entertaining night shows and music-based events. It is the best place to visit with all family members and laugh together as the content of the show is appropriate for both adults and kids. Apart from the comedy shows, you can enjoy dancing and singing to country music and also get shocked by the performances of magicians, ventriloquists, and jugglers.
- It is an amusement park in the Knoxville-Smoky Mountains. Dollywood offers more than 40 world-popular attractions including adventurous rides on the Barnstormer or Daredevil Falls, Eagle Mountain Sanctuary, and Dolly's Tennessee Mountain. Meanwhile, if you feel hungry, there are several dining options. Taking a taxi from Pigeon Forge hotels will comfortable your visit and will not let you get tired much.
- Solve a mystery in Escape Game, spend some romantic time with your special person in front of the Island Show Fountain, and explore the Build-A-Bear Workshop on Pigeon Forge Island.
- Take a walk around Parrot Mountain to enjoy the company of parrots, feed them on your hands, and explore the pretty landscapes and paved trails.
- Buy some beautiful and memorable souvenirs for that special person and your friends too at Old Forge Distillery. You can also purchase some cheap and beautiful gifts for Pigeon Forge hotels' staff people.
- Travelouts offers the best Pigeon Forge hotels at cheap rates.
- Provide 24/7 assistance from booking hotels to checkouts.
- Also offers an online platform to secure Pigeon Forge hotels, so you can enquire and make bookings by sitting anywhere at any time.
- Using Travelouts app can help you to grab exclusive deals and attractive discounts available for app users only.
- So, don't worry about the accommodation, Travelouts will get you the most comfortable Pigeon Forge hotels at the most reasonable rates.
A: Yes, there are several luxury hotels in Pigeon Forge such as the The Inn at Christmas Place, the Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa, and the Margaritaville Island Hotel.
A: Some budget-friendly hotels in Pigeon Forge include the Econo Lodge Riverside, the Days Inn by Wyndham Pigeon Forge, and the Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway.
A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Pigeon Forge such as the Margaritaville Island Hotel, the Clarion Inn Willow River, and the Mountain Breeze Motel.
A: Popular attractions near Pigeon Forge hotels include Dollywood, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and the Titanic Museum Attraction.