- Get yourself relaxed and free from worries at one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Yes, we are talking about the "Providencia". Wait! I guess, the name is quite strange to you, but not the word "Palm Beach". The word "Palm Beach" is taken from the word "Providencia" which is why the whole world recognizes the place as Palm Beach.
- Its beautiful untouched beaches, historic sites, luxury Palm Beach hotels, amazing shopping complexes, and eye-catching villas attract a huge number of visitors every year. As the location of Palm Beach is on the Atlantic Ocean, visitors can enjoy lots of water activities also such as fishing charters, wakeboarding, voyages, skiing, tubing, and many more.
- Apart from Jaw-opening attractions and exciting fun activities, tourists can experience the most relaxing and comfortable Palm Beach hotels full of exclusive services.
- In 1879, pioneers planted around 15,000 pineapples on the island to convert it into a pineapple farm. Later it was incorporated in 1894 and became the oldest municipality in the county
- The first school in Palm Beach was started in 1886 and can be visited today also at Phipps Ocean Park.
- Henry Flager built a huge pier, around 1000 feet long into the Atlantic Ocean. Unfortunately, tourists cannot admire such a wonderful attraction as it was ruined completely in 1928 by a strong hurricane.
- Carrying a diary while exiting Palm Beach hotels will ease you to record the facts of the most Eastern town of Florida
- Generally visitors visit Palm Beach during winter from December to March. The beaches and other attractions remain so busy during these four months; pleasant weather and lukewarm sun make the days and nights comfortable to enjoy the attractions and activities in the city.
- If you are concerned about the budget, you can plan the trip between the end of spring (April & May) and begging of fall (September & October). These four months offer less crowd and reasonable prices for Palm Beach hotels.
- Northern Museum of Art
- Get in a taxi from Palm Beach hotels to visit a museum with a huge garden and tourists can explore amazing artwork with green nature here. The 37,000 square feet of gardens include lovely picnic areas, a vast variety of plants, and garden rooms too. Also, you can admire outdoor sculptures and amazing artwork by famous artists such as Joel Shapiro, Keith Haring, Ugo Rondinone, Antony Gormley, Paul Manship, and many more.
- Swifty's Restaurant
- You can miss a day lunch in Palm Beach hotels to dine in a Colony Hotel "Swifty's". Visitors can enjoy delicious lunch, a light & tasty dinner, and amazing flavors of cocktails. Besides mouth-watering food, you can enjoy another activity "Trivia" outside the pool from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on every Monday night. Do not worry about the fee for activities as there is no entry charge, also you can secure both cocktail tables and dining tables by making a call to reception.
- Take an eco-friendly ride at Soulcycle in the Royal Poinciana Plaza. Near Celis Juice Bar and cafe the Poinciana Plaza is an ideal spot to enjoy some outdoor activities, and bicycle rides with delicious juice and shakes available in different flavors including coconut milk, banana, pineapple, mango, and spinach.
- Forgot to have breakfast at Palm Beach hotels? Don't worry, have delicious breakfast food at Green's Pharmacy. It has been serving tasty food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to tourists since 1938.
- Make your Sunday fruitful by meeting the ponies at the International Polo Club Palm Beach. Visitors can enjoy the polo season between January and April. Secure Palm Beach hotels for more than 7 days otherwise you will miss the six days series PGA golf.
- Enjoy the different art acts like Patti LaBelle, shown here, and the Palm Beach Symphony at the Kravis Center.
- Travelouts always focuses on providing the best accommodations at Palm Beach hotels that fall under your budget.
- Apart from cheap hotels, tourists can also secure some luxurious Palm Beach hotels at Travelouts including The Colony Hotel, The Breakers Palm Beach, Tide line Ocean Resort and Spa, and Ambassador Hotel and Spa.
- Take a glimpse of some common amenities in all budget packages of Palm Beach hotels such as valet parking, free high-speed Wi-Fi, yoga classes, a small bar, and fun activities for children. Besides these, you will get various premier services in different budget packages.
A: Yes, there are several luxury hotels in Palm Beach such as the The Breakers Palm Beach, the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, and the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach.
A: Some budget-friendly hotels in Palm Beach include the Palm Beach Hibiscus Bed & Breakfast, the Palm Beach Historic Inn, and the Palm Beach Waterfront Suites.
A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Palm Beach such as the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and the Kimpton Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa.
A: Popular attractions near Palm Beach hotels include the Flagler Museum, Worth Avenue, and the Norton Museum of Art.