- Each street and corner has something new and attention-grabbing in Orange County. Not only tourist attractions but also the ways to reach these destinations offer stunning natural sceneries. Its great restaurants, luxurious Orange County hotels, and guided tours make the trip a little more comfortable and free from many responsibilities.
- Numerous tourist sites, such as Disneyland Park, Heisler Park, Newport Beach, and Balboa Island Ferry, are here to explore. Also, several fun activities, shopping, cuisines, short-distance tours, and day trips welcome thousands of tourists a year.
- So, visit Travelouts to get the most relaxing Orange County hotels at budget-friendly rates to make your trip smooth and effortless.
- Anaheim City was the first in Orange County, famous for making wine and farming grapes. Later Anaheim Replaced turned to farm oranges, and the area is known as Orange County.
- Because of its business amenities and luxurious Orange County hotels, several MNCs choose the County to establish their headquarters and offices, including Mazda, Hyundai, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and so on.
- The City is home to many world-famous celebrities, such as Steve Martin, Tiger Woods, Will Ferrell, Kevin Costner, Gwen Stefani, and Michelle Pfeiffer are just a few from the long list.
- Orange County is known as the surfing capital as Huntington Beach offers The Wedge, considered one of the most famous surfing spots in the world.
- It was not always a beautiful tourist destination offering beaches and surfing spots. The past Orange County is quite different from its present since it used to be a land of thieves, murderers, and criminals.
- The most popular time to visit Orange County is May to August, as it offers the maximum number of attractions, annual events, festivals, and outdoor activities. Its pleasant weather, moderate temperature, and less rainfall make site visits comfortable and participating in fun activities effortless.
- Since summer is the peak time for tourism, you may face expensive Orange County hotels. Secure accommodations in advance at Travelouts to avoid costly hotels.
- Disney California Adventure Park
- The adventure park opened in 2001 to use as the parking lot of Disney Resort visitors and workers. Later turned into an adventure park and got popular among visitors. It features adventurous rides, Disney movies like Cars, and classic Disney shows like Aladdin. Step out from Orange County hotels to participate in fun drawing sessions of Disney characters like Olaf at Hollywood Land, the Animation Academy.
- Newport Beach
- The Beach is one of the best places to admire the beauty of nature and spend some romantic moments with your love partner holding hands. Newport Beach features many suitable places to enjoy sunbathing, swimming, surfing, boating, and so on. Visitors can also relish riding on the M/V Sealife Discovery boat to watch the water animals and numerous species of whales in their natural habitat. Taking a taxi from Orange county hotels can ease your traveling to Newport Beach and allow you to enjoy eye-catching views from your car window.
- Heisler Park
- The Park was an area to hold ground for septic tanks, but in 1930 it started turning into a tourist site for visitors. The park shelters Laguna Beach and plenty of picnic spaces. So, you can also carry packed lunch from Orange County hotels to enjoy a family picnic with your loved ones and play around in the sun. Visitors can walk along the coastal area, visit Las Brisas to try delicious food, and go surfing.
- Let your taste buds enjoy mouth-watering trendy and traditional dishes from various cuisines at the finest restaurants and local food stalls. Also, explore different shops for buying charming souvenirs at Costa Mesa, known as Little Saigon.
- Step out for some time from Orange County hotels to enjoy live music and dance performances at various music venues. Also, watch theme-based shows and events at Orange County Theater.
- Visit Bear Mountain State Park, offering tons of activities, such as interacting with animals, walking along beautiful trails, and exploring the museum inside its boundaries.
- Explore more than 45,000 objects, including thousands of military-based artifacts, the oldest public collection of military, and more at West Point Museum.
- Contacting Travelouts always makes the trips budget-friendly as it offers luxurious Orange County hotels at reasonable prices.
- Use the Travelouts app to get attractive offers and secure online Orange County hotels from anywhere in the world.
A: Some popular hotels in Orange County, California include The Resort at Pelican Hill, Disneyland Hotel, and Montage Laguna Beach.
A: Some hotels closest to the beach in Orange County include The Resort at Pelican Hill, Montage Laguna Beach, and Balboa Bay Resort.
A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Orange County, including Kimpton Shorebreak Resort, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim, and The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel.
A: Some luxury hotels in Orange County include The Resort at Pelican Hill, Montage Laguna Beach, and Monarch Beach Resort.