- Fed up by visiting beach areas? Now, allow yourself to explore unexplored and unique places in San Francisco owning spectacular landscapes and hilly regions. Located in California, one of the largest cities in the US, San Francisco is famous as a financial, commercial, and cultural hub. A number of travel enthusiasts come to enjoy the pleasant vibe of summer fog and the cultural diversity of the place.
- Endowed with breathtaking views, the city offers its visitors brilliant attractions where they can have some rejuvenating and memorable moments. One of the best service-provider, Travelouts is associated with a wide range of lavish San Francisco hotels that perfectly fit everyone's pocket and serve the vacationers in the best possible way.
- Whether you want to book cheap hotels in San Francisco or luxury hotels in San Francisco, we help you to find the best accommodation in order to make your trip more memorable with your beloved ones. Now, we are going to tell you the perfect time to visit, the top attractions in San Francisco, and many more.
- 1. Golden Gate Bridge
- One of the most photographed sites in San Francisco is wrapped by the orange structure, blue water, and low-lying cloud. Tourists can appreciate this flood-lit structure after sundown as it gets snazzy at night. Pedestrians and cyclist enthusiasts can relish the amazing riding through the bridge in the daytime. Capture the beautiful view of the bridge via numerous perfect vantage points. Besides, a well-known area of posh archaic villas, Nob Hill offers some stunning vistas over the bridge. It is the first-rated spot to book hotels in San Francisco at best prices.
- 2. Fisherman's Wharf
- Popular for its shops, cafes, and exquisite surroundings along the waterfront, Fisherman's Wharf attracts a number of tourists. At this site, you can adore walking & dazzling views with a sightseeing cruise. Also, you can arrange a fishing alliance. The landings by pier 39 are some of the most pleasing neighborhoods in the city to catch sea lions. Appreciate the top attractions of Fisherman's Wharf including Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, MusÃ©e MÃ©canique, and Ghirardelli Square. Here, tourists can book hotels in San Francisco in advance at ease.
- 3. Alcatraz Island
- One of the recognized destinations in San Francisco, Alcatraz Island is highly visited for nesting seabirds. History explorers come here to learn the history of its historic & infamous Alcatraz prison. Explore the site using a ferry and listen to a superior audio recording voiced by old prisoners & securities of Alcatraz in order to have a better glimpse of the prison's life.
- 4. California Academy of Sciences
- An architectural splendor & multifaceted museum, the California Academy of Sciences will be found in Golden Gate Park. View this advanced "green" structure having an endurable design shrouded with native plants and cruising hills to fit the natural surroundings. For producing electricity, this canopy contains solar panels, and the soil works as raw insulation. For natural lighting, walls are greatly constructed of glass.
- 5. Chinatown
- San Francisco Chinatown is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia and the oldest of its kind in North America. Chinatown was recreated wonderfully again after its demolition in the 1906 earthquake and now became the top attraction and most visited site in the city. Chinatown is home to temples, theaters, workshops, small businesses, stores, antique and souvenir shops, teahouses, and traditional pharmacies that can be explored by every visitor.
- 6. Palace of Fine Arts
- The Palace of Fine Arts is a classical-looking establishment listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Being situated on a lagoon, the palace looks amazing when it reflects the mirror image on the surface of the placid water, while ducks and geese drift by.
- You can visit San Francisco between September to November as it is considered to be the peak season in the city because of the amiable weather. Also, vacationers can relish joyful moment by attending diverse events & fairs that are held at this time. The rates of hotels in San Francisco can be seen as high after the site has a surge in visitors.
- Spring and fall are considered ideal times to visit San Francisco as you can save some money on exclusive hotel deals in San Francisco. It is the perfect time for those who are looking to book accommodation under their budget. Even you can book cheap flights during this time as Spring and Fall are the shoulder seasons. Browse through our wide range of cheap hotels in San Francisco now on Travelouts.
A: Downtown San Francisco is the most suitable area to stay in San Francisco for those who are visiting here for the first time. It is occupied with excellent shopping malls, bars, restaurants, and cafes. Book your hotels here with Travelouts now.
A: The average price of San Francisco hotels is an affordable $154, and the median cost is $160. If we talk about the average hotel price to book for one week then it is an extremely affordable $1,081 without including taxes and extra prices.
A: Three days and a week are enough to explore the best of San Francisco. Within a week, you would be able to enjoy some of the San Francisco day trips like to the Wine Country and lively cities such as Oakland and Berkeley, which can be found around the Bay.
A: Yes, San Francisco is an absolutely safe place to make a trip for active vacationers. If you are visiting this city and wondering about your safety then you can freely explore it as there's nothing to worry about here.