- Catch the brilliant view of the Sun & enjoy sunny days in one of the largest cities in the US, Phoenix which is widely known as the Valley of the Sun. Those looking to have an amazing trip for chillax winks only in pleasant weather can visit the city between November to April.
- The city's top attractions including Phoenix Zoo, Arizona Science Center, Castles N’ Coasters, Desert Botanical Garden, and Old Town Scottsdale are the foremost reasons travelers aim to visit this place. But, the trip to this location is getting heaving to your pocket due to the high price of accommodation and flight services.
- Travelouts has been working for so long with teams of travel experts to get you rid of expensive Phoenix hotel deals. We work in a little different way to make our customer's travel journey affordable & hassle-free. Our aim is to serve every customer with top-notch Phoenix hotel deals that are available at moderate rates. Our experts endeavor to be available 24 hours for your convenience.
- 1. Phoenix Zoo & Desert Botanical Garden
- Home to around 1,400 animals, Phoenix Zoo is widely famous for its Sumatran tigers & orangutans. Having four trails including Africa Trail, Tropics Trail, Arizona Trail, and Children's Trail, the site enables people of all ages to explore different things as per their interests. Kids can relish various programs, events, and games here. Moreover, get an amazing experience by watching the film with water, smells, and wind effects in a 4D Theater.
- Catch the hummingbirds and butterflies in the Desert Botanical Garden, located in Papago Park. This is one of the ravishing complexes that incorporate art and nature with plenty of plants. Visit this place in the Spring season as the plants blossom in a variety of different colors.
- 2. Musical Instrument Museum & Hall of Flame Fire Museum
- One of the breathtaking and largest museums, the Musial Instrument Museum exhibits around 6,800 instruments that are collected from almost 200 nations. Voyagers can play some of the instruments in five different galleries such as the Geographic Gallery; the Artists Gallery; the Mechanical Music Gallery; the STEM Gallery; and the Experience Gallery.
- Despite it, numerous events based on musical performances and special traveling exhibits can be attended in the facility's 300-seat theater. Visit The Hall of Flame Fire Museum that tribute to killed firefighters during their duty, remembered for their heroism and showcasing the history of technology in modern firefighting, and displays every detail dating back to 1725.
- 3. Old Town Scottsdale
- If you want to experience something new in the city then Old Town Scottsdale is the ideal location for you as you can find a variety of bizarre shops harbored in establishments with Western-style covered walkways where you can buy a variety of knickknacks and other things. One of the finest galleries in the city also can be found at this place that highlights astonishing work by renowned artists.
- Downtown Scottsdale and Old Town are the places to get some fun moments at the site. A number of restaurants with pleasurable deck seating will give you remarkable remembrances. One of the best ways to explore the historic sites and Old Town is by walking and with a two-hour Scottsdale Segway Tour.
- 1. Go for Thrilling Rides at Castles N' Coasters
- Make your trip more exciting with Coasters N Castles rides. A variety of roller coasters, mini golf, water rides, bumper boats, bumper cars, go-carts, and arcades can be enjoyed in the park.
- 2. Interact With Animals at OdySea Aquarium
- Located in Arizona, OdySea Aquarium is home to more than 6,000 aquatic animals including penguins, sharks, stingrays, otters, and octopuses. Get a submarine-like experience at OdySea Aquarium by attending some interesting educational shows. Try helmet diving by sinking into a pool to interact with the penguins.
- 3. Try Hiking on Exquisite Trails For a Better Nature Experience
- To feel nature deeply, hike up Camelback Mountain where you can catch birds. Mormon Trail & Pinnacle Peak are the best trails to fill the eyes with spectacular views. In addition to this, South Mountain Park is the largest city park which gives an amazing experience of hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking to its visitors.
- The time between March to May is considered the ideal time to visit the city of Phoenix as travelers can enjoy the pleasant weather, plenty of sunshine, and stunning landscape of the location. Though due to the peak season, the rates of Phoenix hotels and flight tickets are raised so the trip can be expensive for you during this season. But, you can book the hospitality services in advance in order to reduce the prices with the help of Travelouts.
- The people who are looking to make their trip under budget are recommended to visit the city between October and February as hotels and flights reduce their price during this period. The season's sunny days allow you to explore the city's attractions at ease. If you want to book an affordable Phoenix hotel then you should visit the city in off-seasons, like, June through September. Pack your bag and make your happy journey to Phoenix hassle-free with your trusted agency, Travelouts.
A: The city enjoys warm and dry weather so often that draws those people who like enjoying the sun. Its winter months are also one of the reasons that compel tourists to come here and enjoy the snow and cold. Moreover, travelers get to explore fascinating historic districts, great arts and cultural attractions, top hotels, shopping, and dining.
A: July is the hottest month of Phoenix when the temperature is an average high of 106?F and low of 85?F. And, December is the coldest month of the year when the temperature falls to an average low of 46?F and high of 66?F.
A: You can stay in Downtown Phoenix without a car which is the most famous part of the city to book accommodation. Walking is the best way to explore the Downtown. Lots of public transportation options can be found here like light rail, bicycle, bus, Uber, Lyft, and zTrip to explore this complete area.
A: The city is popular for offering a beautiful desert, year-round sun, and the most famous resorts and golf. It is US?s fifth-largest city. where you get to explore cultured urbanscapes, southwest culture, and many outdoor adventures.