- Orlando, located in Florida, welcomes its visitors with a cheerful & magical world containing diverse theme parks to make their moments unforgettable during their trip. This popular destination is still frequently introducing its travelers to new attractions that are allowed them to have a great time with their beloved ones.
- The fun-centric city has been flourishing tourism industry for so long. At Travelouts, we have a team of seasoned travel agents who do their job to make your travel journey absolutely hassle-free at unbeatable rates. Our Orlando hotels deals are budget friendly so that customers would not have to overlook their dream to visit this destination. Know everything from top Orlando attractions to best visit timing here!
- 1: Walt Disney World
- If you want to enjoy some marvelous moments in the happiest world in today's time, it's not wrong to say that Orlando’s Walt Disney World, renowned as cheeriest world which known as the perfect location t for creating the most joyful memories of your life. Being a family-friendly & magical destination, the resort owns popular four parks, luxurious Orlando hotels, two water parks, golf courses, a shopping complex, and many more to offer you some adventurous & enchanted moments.
- 2: Lake Eola Park
- Relish some peaceful moments away from the city life at one of Orlando's largest city parks, Lake Eola Park. This destination makes your trip more indelible with a tranquil lake & dazzling city skyline views. The neighboring park highlights a Chinese pagoda, amphitheater, playground, and yearly activities for tourists. Here, concerts, live shows, and movie screenings can be enjoyed throughout the year. Enjoy an appetizing feast in local restaurants & walk around Lake Eola for fresh air.
- 3: Universal Orlando Resort
- At Universal Studios, visitors are served with a variety of amusements, especially in two wonderful theme parks. One of the top attractions based on blockbuster Hollywood movies can be explored to get into the moment deeply. At this site, globetrotters get a chance to create their special moments in a water park, eight hotels, a night-life complex, and another park anointed Epic Universe. Also, choose finest hotels in Orlando at unbeatable rates.
- 4: SeaWorld Orlando
- SeaWorld is the best location for those who want to visit theme parks and zoos at the same time as the area owns both at the same place. By retaining rollercoasters, river rapids, and a combination of kid-friendly rides, SeaWorld is occupied by a huge crowd every year. Consequently, it is considered one of the most visited amusement parks in the nation. Choose to explore this place to meet hundreds of penguins that display the actual setting of Antarctica.
- 1. Get Amazed with the Street Art in Mills 50
- Home to over 40 works of street art, Mills 50 is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city. Witness music-themed pieces and Asian culture that tributes to the individuals who were slain at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub in 2016. The site's significant Asian-American and Pacific Islander community makes the place a vigorous location for retailers and restaurants that offer a variety of things to enjoy.
- 2. Visit Ivanhoe Village to Taste Special Food
- Neighboring Mills 50, Ivanhoe Village is popular for its artist community and is occupied by the finest cafes, bars, and nightlife areas. Top restaurants serve mouthwatering breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day that are highly admired by foodies.
- 3. Try Water Sports at Epcot
- Epcot is the best place for those who love to experience water sports in the city as the site provides all the equipment for scuba diving, snorkeling and many more. Also, you can try dolphin adventures here.
- From March to May, you can book Orlando hotels online at the best market prices before visiting as this period is considered an ideal time to make a trip to Orlando. During these months, you can enjoy the most pleasant weather and leisure your tour with affordable prices on flight and hotel bookings and find less crowd.
- In order to get affordable bookings on flights and accommodation, people prefer to visit Orlando during the spring season (March to May). This is the most favorable time to enjoy the beauty of the city's major attractions and activities. Plan your trip now with Travelouts! We promise to serve our customers in the best possible way to make their travel journey delighted & hassle-free.
A: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando East-Ucf Area, an IHG Hotel, Drury Inn & Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort, and Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village are the famous cheap hotels in Orlando.
A: The popular family-friendly hotels in Orlando include Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando East-Ucf Area, an IHG Hotel, and Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
A: Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Downtown is considered the best place to stay in Downtown Orlando. It is a 3-star hotel that offers free breakfast and an indoor pool. Other places such as Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection, and Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown are also good to stay in.
A: Avanti International Resort is the best place to stay. It is a 3-star aparthotel where tourists can get a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Other good places to stay are Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, an IHG Hotel, and Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort.