Planning for a trip to a destination that can fill your soul with spectacle views under your budget? Key West is one of the best destinations for you, located on the southernmost side of the US, perfectly fits your budget as well as offers you a number of outstanding attractions that you will surely cherish. At this destination, when you satiate yourself with a mesmerizing sunset view from Mallory Square, you forget about everything and lost in the moment.
The setting is highly visited by numerous wayfarers who want to feel alive in the place's warm, sunny weather, sandy beaches, spectacular views, rich culture, and many historic attractions. It is also one of the popular romantic wedding venues and has different finest breakfast spots where you can calm your craving.
At Travelouts, we endeavor to fulfill all your desires of touring your dream destination Key West within your budget by booking affordable Key West hotels that leisure your trip. Our association with various top hotels in Key West helps to make our customers' trips to Key West memorable and affordable. Here, we have listed top attractions, best timing, things to do, and many more so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
1. Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum : The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum is a stunning Spanish Colonial-style villa constructed in 1851, where the renowned writer named Ernest Hemingway lived till 1940. After his death, it became a popular attraction in Key West due to its impressive architecture. It features a tropical garden and a saltwater pool that make the spot worth visiting. As you closely explore the site, you get to know his actual efforts in building this villa. Presently, his descendants own the property, but now it is popular as a museum, and tourists come here to explore the famous writer's life more closely.
2. Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory : If you love butterflies then you must visit this place. At Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, you are enabled to have a good time with around more than 50 species of butterflies. You can catch different colorful butterflies and spend time with them in the natural garden habitat of a glass conservatory. Apart from that, you can encounter more than 20 species of exotic birds reside here that add a truly special experience during your trip. In the Learning Center, you can learn about the life cycle of butterflies by watching an educational film based on butterflies and glimpsing exhibits that describe the stages step by step. Moreover, you can have a look at the caterpillar viewing area to see the transformations of real butterflies.
3. Mallory Square : People often visit this site just to catch the outstanding view of the sunset with live entertainment. A number of Jugglers, vendors, musicians, and other street performers come here to perform in a unique style such as dog unicycling, cats on a tightrope, and straightjacket escapes. The area is most popular only because of its sunset amazing view where tourists relish the time of sundown exploring shops and other attractions like local art, refreshments, and the historical Key West Sponge Market located around Mallory Square. It is the best place to book a hotel nearby Key West.
1. Click Pictures at America's Southernmost Point : One of the vibrant places, America's Southernmost Point is occupied by a number of street vendors and performers who sell souvenirs and present their talents around the area. People come here to capture themselves with an amazing view as the point works as the perfect selfie background.
2. Spend a Day at Dry Tortugas National Park : The site especially draws snorkeling lovers as they can get the opportunity to try snorkeling on soft-sand beaches as well as explore the history of the place. To explore the site, make a tour with Catamaran Boat Excursions to the Dry Tortugas which offers snorkeling and snorkeling equipment, and lunch.
3. Visit Mel Fisher Maritime Museum to See Historical Wealth : At the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum, you will be served with the story of diver Mel Fisher who got many shipwrecks that hold incredibly valuable artifacts & a wealth of historical value. If you are around Key West must visit this place.
If you are planning to make a trip to Key West and the best time does matter to you then you must visit Key West during the month of March and May. During this time, you will get fewer crowds and also be able to book hotels in Key West at the most reasonable rates. Moreover, you'll enjoy the city's heavenly weather and explore its top attractions at ease. For adventurers, the Spring Season is the perfect time to try water sports activities in Key West. If talk about visiting in winter then you may have to face the highest prices on accommodation and flight services as it is considered the peak time.
Springtime is considered the cheapest time in Key West when all the accommodation and flight services are available at the lowest prices due to fewer crowds. During this time hotels in Key West cut down their rates.
Don't think much now, book your flight and Key West hotel in advance with Travelouts and enjoy the great moments of your trip.
Q- What is the best time of year to visit Key West?
A- The best time to visit Key West is during the dry season, which runs from November to April. The weather is warm and sunny, and there is little chance of rain.
Q- What are the best Key West hotels for families?
A- The best hotels for families in Key West are the Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa, The Gates Hotel Key West, and the Parrot Key Hotel & Villas. These hotels offer spacious rooms, pools, and family-friendly amenities.
Q- What are the top romantic hotels in Key West?
A- The top romantic hotels in Key West are the Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Sunset Key Cottages, and the Ocean Key Resort & Spa. These hotels offer stunning ocean views, luxurious amenities, and intimate settings.
Q- What are the best budget hotels in Key West?
A- The best budget hotels in Key West are the Ibis Bay Beach Resort, The Southernmost Inn, and the Blue Marlin Motel. These hotels offer affordable rates, clean rooms, and convenient locations.