- Visiting Honolulu is one of the best ways to spend your vacation with cheerful moments. Being the capital and largest city of Hawaii, Honolulu draws a number of vacationers from throughout the world who come just to relax on its sun-soaked beaches and lavish resorts. In addition to glitzy tourist attractions, the city has a lot to offer for history buffs as well such as the popular Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum, Battleship Missouri Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and Iolani Palace.
- A variety of beaches including Kailua Beach Park perfect to try water sports such as surfing and snorkeling, Lanikai Beach good to spend some quality time with family, and Waikiki Beach best for booking Honolulu resorts. Moreover, hiking around Manoa Falls will show you the remarkable landscapes. Besides, you can schedule an organized helicopter tour to explore the city's mountains, valleys, and historical spots from the above.
- We, at Travelouts, fulfill all your requirements of staying in Honolulu with completely satisfying hospitality services. With years of experience, our company offers budget-friendly & exclusive deals on Honolulu hotels that are highly admired by our customers in America. We have been serving for so long with an aim to meet our customer's each and every staying need at ease under their budget. Before visiting Honolulu, it's essential to know everything about it such as top places to visit, perfect time to visit, and many more.
- 1. Experience Water Sports at Resort-Strewn Waikiki Beach
- Located on the Oahu Island's south shore, sandy Waikiki Beach is a two-mile-long which is highly renowned throughout the world for experiencing different water sports like surfing, snorkeling, and swimming. As the site is surrounded by numerous luxury hotels, eateries, shops, and bars, you can book hotels in Honolulu at affordable rates with Travelouts. Its nearby places including Kapiolani Park is best for jogging, picnics, or enjoying a party with companions and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon is ideal for kids to try swimming.
- 2. Learn the History of Infamous Japanese Attack at Pearl Harbor
- Visiting one of the National Historic Landmarks, Pearl Harbor, will take you on an emotional journey of the notorious Japanese attack that took place in December 1941 when around 2,403 people were killed and the U.S. was propelled to join WWII. It is also an active military base that needs your full day to visit the entire place. You can explore its top attractions including the battleship the USS Missouri, USS Arizona Memorial, Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor, and more with a guided tour. Also, watch a documentary to learn the complete history of Pearl Harbor.
- 3. Explore Hawaii's History at Royal Iolani Palace
- Head to another National Historic Landmark & marvelous Iolani Palace to dive into Hawaii's history and regal heritage. It is a 10-room, four-story palace that locates in downtown Honolulu and was constructed in Italian Renaissance style. It is the one and only royal palace in North America that was carefully restored to its former recognition. Tourists can explore its first two floors consisting of the living spaces and basement homes the Hawaiian crown jewels, photographs, regalia, and ornaments.
- 4. Witness the Fetching Views by Hiking on Makapuu Lighthouse Trail
- If fed up with all these attractions then try hiking on a hot and dry trail that is completely covered by low-growing kiawe and cactus. After reaching the top, you get to see the startling views of Oahu's coastline, Koko Head, and Koko Crater that will fill your eyes with satisfaction. The trail ends at Makapuu Head where offshore islands can be found that offer wildlife sanctuaries for seabirds. Also, catch the beauty of the prominent historic 1909 Makapuu Lighthouse here.
- You can have a joyful journey to Honolulu from mid-April to early June & from September and mid-December. If you visit the city between these months, you'll be able to book your hotels in Honolulu at unbeatable prices. The rates of accommodation get reduced during these periods due to the fewer crowd. Also, you will be able to explore the city nicely and freely as most of its attractions can be found less crowded during these shoulder seasons. Moreover, you get a chance to enjoy various festivals in the place.
- When it comes to booking the Honolulu hotels at the most economical prices, then February and March are considered the cheapest months as the hotel deals are available at the lowest rates during this period. If you are planning to go to Honolulu during the holiday season, between December to January, then you may have to face the expensive deals on hotel and flight services. The price of hotels gets increased during this time due to the massive crowd. Now, it's not time to overthink, just pack your bag, tight your shoe lays and move to the truly amazing city of Honolulu with Travelouts.
A: Honolulu is one of America's safest cities known for its tropical climate, diverse population, lush green landscape, and colorful culture.
A: Although each hotel in Honolulu charges according to provided facilities & services, demand, location and star rating, average room cost is $623 per night.
A: You'll find cheaper accommodations in Honolulu in October and September as these two months welcome the least number of visitors.
A: Travelouts recommends three to four days to explore the most popular sights and beaches in Honolulu without any hustle bustle.