- Looking for a place to spend some relaxing time in peaceful & breathtaking nature? Want to encounter animals and have great memories with wildlife? Home to scenic beaches, picturesque landscapes, museums & other animals, Fort Lauderdale serves its tourists with numerous top attractions.
- No matter whether you are a history lover, nightlight enthusiast, or arts and entertainment buff, this city always takes care of every traveler's interest and offers attractions accordingly. Well, this location is often neglected by many tourists which make it one of the unexplored but best cities in Florida.
- Travelouts enables you to have the greatest Fort Lauderdale touring experience by reserving one of the best Fort Lauderdale hotels for you. We have been serving our customers for so long to give them the most satisfying traveling experience of their life. You get the most affordable hotel deals when you choose Travelouts for booking. Let's discuss everything that you should know before visiting the Fort Lauderdale.
- 1. Fort Lauderdale Beach & Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Loosen the stress within the tranquil area of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Here, you will be having chilling and relaxing vibes by lying on the beach chair and trying some exciting water sports in crystal clear water. In Sawgrass Recreation, you can use all types of facilities like volleyball & basketball courts, outdoor showers, restrooms, and a breeze area with tables & grills if you arenâ€™t interested in lounging and swimming nearby Fort Lauderdale Beach. These two spots are home to alligators and other Florida wildlife.
- 2. Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
- Fill your soul by visiting Bonnet House as this site is most popular for all types of tourists including Art lovers, horticulture enthusiasts, animal lovers, and history buffs. This location is perfect to ease off your mind where you have a pleasant walk through nature & satisfies your eyes with beautiful historic artwork. Monkeys can be spotted while enjoying the walk. Book affordable Fort Lauderdale hotels nearby this place on Travelouts.
- 3. Venice of America
- The Venice of America is Fort Lauderdale's Intracoastal Waterway, popular as a twirling junction of long canals where a lot of things can be explored. Being a main point for numerous sightseeing cruises, the site takes tourists to the magnificent affluent houses and leaves them at nippy waterfront bistros. In order to enjoy a romantic al fresco dinner, you can book a cruise ride with vibrant Jungle Queen Riverboat which offers admiring sightseeing cruise tours throughout the day.
- 4. The Riverwalk
- Home to many incredible restaurants, Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale is the ideal place for foodies as they can taste plenty of delicious dishes & appreciate the quality of food and the number of outside dining options. Well, this attraction is highly known as the arts and entertainment district where Las Olas Boulevard organizes art exhibitions and concerts that give you chilling vibes. Moreover, you can visit local museums like the Museum of Discovery and Science nearby this area to get something new during the trip.
- 5. Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park
- Highlights a 2.5-mile expanse of beach on the Atlantic Ocean, this state park is an excellent location to relax your mind on beach chairs. If you are interested to use your boat on the water, the place allows you this act by providing you superior takeoff facilities as the park's closeness to Port Everglades Inlet can be accessed to the Atlantic Ocean quickly & effortlessly. Moreover, vacationers can experience Scuba diving here on the three reef systems offshore. The spot is also a local birding area where warblers, sparrows, pelicans, and different shorebirds can be found.
- It's very important to know the correct time to visit any place. If you are planning to visit Fort Lauderdale then you must be aware of the best timing when you can explore this place at ease. December and April are considered the most acceptable period to be in this location as you can enjoy the city's top attractions in the warm climate if you want to ignore harsh winter temperatures. So, take help from Travelouts to reserve your preferred Fort Lauderdale hotel at the lowest prices.
- From December to April, you'll find the frigid water and the non-sweltering warmth on land will be suited you. These are the best month to get the best price on Fort Lauderdale hotel deals. Hence, you need to book in advance with Travelouts. Give us a call to know everything regarding Fort Lauderdale hotel bookings.
A: Fort Lauderdale is best known for its beautiful beaches, creative artwork, diverse culture, stunning events, and several fun activities, like shopping, dinning, and more.
A: Fort Lauderdale is considered one of the great places for partying. You can explore many things during the day and enjoy a party at night with lots of activities, food, drinks and games.
A: March, April, and May are considered the best months to visit Fort Lauderdale because of mild temperature, pleasant weather, and less rainfall during spring.
A: Yes, you can in some of the beautiful areas in Fort Lauderdale, such as Las Olas Boulevard, Riverwalk, Beaches, and more, and some of the areas are best to enjoy by car or any public transport.