- No matter whether you want to explore history or nature, Edmonton has everything for everyone that make all travelers' trip wonderful and unforgettable with its top & famous attractions and Edmonton hotels. It is the capital city of the Canadian region of Alberta which is located on the North Saskatchewan River.
- There are a number of spectacular architectural splendors, alluring views of nature, and historical gateways that make the city a worth-visiting destination.
- You will find some of the most popular and fascinating tourist attractions in the city to explore such as gorgeous gardens, captivating Edmonton hotels, shopping malls, and museums. Prepare your itinerary to spend your everyday full of fun in Edmonton.
- Create tons of happy memories with your beloved ones by visiting this excellent destination. And, treat yourself with the picturesque wonders of Edmonton that are a must-see.
- Visit Travelouts now to reserve the perfect accommodation for you to stay in the city at a price that would be light in your pocket. There are many options available for Edmonton hotels that can be booked online in advance at affordable rates. You can consider taking help from our experienced travel experts to choose the ideal stay for you during your trip.
- See yourself in a completely different world with surreal vistas and incredible attractions of Edmonton. Also, have an eye on the top places where you can visit and book Edmonton hotels at best prices given below.
- Royal Alberta Museum
- It is one of the biggest museums in Western Canada that offers a number of activities and historical marvels on its display. You get to see many amazing exhibits of Canada’s outstanding heritage and historical elements in the museum that provide a spectacular experience to all the visitors. The museum also contains the fossils of dinosaurs. Besides, explore Edmonton's aboriginal culture and the most interesting remains of history. Enjoy fun activities and find nearby Edmonton hotels to stay in.
- Elk Island National Park
- Located just half an hour’s drive towards the east of Edmonton, this park exudes superb vibes that make all wildlife lovers energetic and warm. See the best species of animals and plants here such as bison, deer, beaver, and muskrat. Here, you can experience birdwatching activities and adventurous outings including hiking, kayaking, and camping, especially in the summers. In winter, you can try snowshoeing, skating, and skiing. Check out the ideal Edmonton hotels nearby this area.
- West Edmonton Mall
- It is the most popular and huge mall in the city that maintains an excellent variety of benefits for all ages of people. Experience thrilling gaming activities, explore superior shopping outlets, and enjoy the dazzling nightlife to make your trip more memorable. Apart from that, taste delicious cuisines at its restaurant & catch a dramatic movie in the movie theatre. Moreover, you also get to explore a huge aquarium here where you can glimpse the magnificent marine life. Choose Edmonton hotels nearby this mall.
- Telus World Of Science
- If you are a science lover then must visit this place in the city as it is completely occupied by several science exhibitions, including forensic, robot-science, and space-science. Children can delight themselves with the wonders of science here. Experince unforgettable star-gazing at the observatory site to get insights into the magnificent Galaxy. Watch an astonishing sci-fi adventure at its IMAX theatre and visit Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre to attend many science-related concerts & meetings. Book Edmonton hotels nearby this site.
- June through August is the highly recommended time to visit Edmonton as the weather condition of the city is pleasant which allows exploring the city and its top attractions at ease. Also, there are several different popular outdoor activities that can be experienced in the city during these months. But, as it is the busiest time of the city, you may have to face expensive rates for accommodation. Hence, you are recommended to reserve Edmonton hotels in advance if you want to reduce the cost of your trip.
- If you want to make your trip affordable then you should consider pre arranging Edmonton hotels between September-November when the rates on lodging can be seen lower due to the fewer crowd. This is an ideal time to save up big on your trip to the city and avoid massive crowds.
A: The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, The Westin Edmonton, and The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton are all located in downtown Edmonton.
A: Yes, there are several hotels near the West Edmonton Mall, including Fantasyland Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, and Best Western Plus Westwood Inn.
A: Days Inn by Wyndham Edmonton Downtown, Super 8 by Wyndham Edmonton West, and Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton are some of the more affordable hotels in Edmonton.
A: The Matrix Hotel, Union Bank Inn, and Varscona Hotel on Whyte are some of the more romantic hotels in Edmonton.