For a lifetime experience, visit one of the most popular & largest cities in the US, Chicago where travel enthusiasts can explore elegant architecture & glorious Skyline. The city has a lot of surprises for its visitors that create unforgettable memories of their life. Besides, there are many other things as well including notable North Avenue Beach, Chicago Water Tower, and many more that tourists can explore in this vibrant city. Having top tourist attractions, the place never disappoints its visitors and serves them at its core.
If you are struggling to find the best Chicago hotels at affordable rates, we are here to help you. We, at Travelouts, have displayed a wide variety of premium hotels that can be booked at the most economical prices. Here, get the vital details related to the best timing to visit, top attractions to visit, top activities to do, etc.
1. North Avenue Beach : One of the best and most famous beaches in Chicago, North Avenue enables its visitors to enjoy swimming and sunbathing using facilities available nearby the beach. Furthermore, they can play volleyball, enjoy running, cycle riding, and so on. The site has a diverse finest bistro where you can appreciate various palatable meals. Besides, remarkable views of the city’s skyline fill the eyes of every tourist. Several large festivals and events are held each year here to make your trip more memorable.
2. Robie House : In order to explore the eye-catchy architecture of the city, one must visit one of the national historic sites, Robie House, situated on the campus of the University of Chicago. Its attractive interiors will not allow you to run out the moment. The site demonstrates some magnificent and exceptional American architecture which attracts a number of tourists during the peak season. Apart from that, affordable hotel bookings are available nearby this area.
3. Chicago Water Tower : Housing the City Gallery, Chicago Water Tower displays works done by local artists and photographers. It shows the strength of the city as it is one of the rare weathering buildings of the notorious Great Chicago Fire that took place in a barn and eliminated the entire business district of the city by quickly spreading.
4. Maggie Daley Park : Home to playgrounds, picnic areas, and lush green spaces, the marvelous Maggie Daley Park is perfect for families to visit. Choose to spend a day here to have a happy time with your beloved ones with climbing walls and a mini-golf course. The park has six play spaces where children can adore the animal-themed Watering Hole.
1. Enjoy Delicious Food in The Taste of Chicago : Attend Chicago’s exclusive outdoor food festival, Taste of Chicago exhibits a variety of the culinary scenes of the city and allows you to taste a variety of mouthwatering edibles. Numerous musical shows and exciting activities are available for the whole family.
2. Have an Excellent Chicago Architecture River Cruise Ride : If you are interested in lookout the stunning architectural layout and sky-high buildings, an amazing more than 1 hour architecture river cruise ride is waiting for you. Witness significant panoramas & historical architecture of The Wrigley Building, the Leo Burnett Building, and the Fulton House while sailing.
3. Attend the Annual Chicago Blues Festival : Popular as one of the biggest free blues festivals throughout the world, this three-day festival is organized in July every year by the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events where tourists can appreciate top-tier blues musicians' performances.
If you are thinking to make a trip to Chicago, know the best time to visit before booking any travel service. A favorable time allows you to explore the city's major attractions and enjoy different activities at ease. During the fall and spring season, you can think to visit the destination but you may get to see the expensive bookings on accommodations and flights as the rates of hotels in Chicago tend to increase due to the peak season. If you want to reserve hospitality services at discounted rates, you require to book in advance in order to save some amount on hotel deals.
At Travelouts, you are allowed to save a considerable amount of money while booking your favorite hotel in the month of Spring (March and April) and Autumn (September and October). These months are the best time to visit the city as tourists can get exclusive deals on last-minute hotel deals in Chicago. During these seasons, visitors can enjoy the great spring outdoors and the exquisite color of autumn.
Now, finalize your hotel reservation with Travelouts. In case, need to ask anything related to your booking or want to get the best suggestion on traveling, discuss with our travel experts.
Q- Why do people go to Chicago?
A- From world-class museums and award-winning food and drink to a thriving live music scene, soaring architecture, and miles of waterways and green space, Chicago is a veritable playground to the culturalist. With so much to see and do, planning an itinerary can overwhelm tourists and longtime residents alike.
Q- What are some cheap hotels in Chicago?
A- Some of the cheap hotels in Chicago include:-The Freehand Chicago, HI Chicago HostelThe Ohio House Motel, andThe Travelodge by Wyndham Downtown Chicago.
Q- How much is Uber from O Hare to Downtown Chicago?
A- The cost of an Uber ride from O'Hare International Airport to downtown Chicago depends on several factors, such as time of day, traffic conditions, and demand of ride type. However, the average cost ranges from $35-$50 for a standard Uber ride.
Q- Do I need a car in Chicago?
A- No, you do not need a car in Chicago every time, as the city has a very smooth public transportation system, including buses and trains. Some other additional ride-sharing services, like Uber and Lyft, are widely available in Chicago.