- Take your trip experience to the next level by visiting one of the most famous and attractive destinations of Virginia, Charlottesville. It is situated in the central Piedmont region of Virginia where you get to explore the amazing Blue Ridge Mountains with picturesque gardens, outstanding Neoclassical architecture, top Charlottesville hotels, incredible museums and art installations like IX Art Park, and a number of crucial Civil War sites.
- Moreover, the city holds America's longest pedestrian mall in the USA, the Downtown Mall which has eight blocks of boutique shops and restaurants. You can come here and make moments by engaging in its family-friendly activities, cordial hospitality, and meandering mountain drives.
- For booking the best accommodation, you can visit Travelouts where you will have a choice of selecting the most suitable staying option for you. You can book Charlottesville hotels at a price that wouldn't break your bank only on our website. We have experienced professionals who are always ready to serve you in the best possible way.
- Check out all the details about Charlottesville such as the top places to visit, the best time to visit, and so on.
- The Fralin Museum of Art at the University of Virginia:
- Constructed in 1935, the museum can be found in the Thomas H. Bayly Memorial Building that contains a collection of 13,000 art objects dating from ancient times up until today's time. Tourists can explore its exhibits including American and European paintings, ancient art from the Mediterranean area, Asian art, Native American art, photographs, five centuries of sculptures, and much more. Moreover, you can enjoy docent-led tours, lectures, and special events here. Choose nearby Charlottesville hotels to stay.
- Historic Downtown Mall:
- Travelers can come to relish pedestrian dining, entertainment, and shopping mall on Main Street in the historic downtown heart of Charlottesville. Explore around 120 shops & 30 restaurants in historic buildings along a seven-block area of tree-lined and brick-paved lanes. It is a stunning combination of reformed buildings that also has cinemas and theaters where you can enjoy plays and musical performances. Fill your eyes with its romantic fountains, an ice park, and the Virginia Discovery Museum, and book Charlottesville hotels nearby this location.
- Thomas Jefferson's Monticello:
- Home of America's third President, Thomas Jefferson. It stretches around 5,000 acres which were employed to cultivate tobacco and other crops. Jefferson created the house that can be seen on an 850-foot (260 meters) hill: Monticello means “little mountain” in Italian which is listed as a U.S. National Historic Landmark. The property is the only private house in the nation which is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can find many Charlottesville hotels nearby this spot.
- Before visiting the decided location, you must have knowledge of the best time to visit that city in order to make a trip in the good weather condition of the city. Book Charlottesville hotels online at the most economical prices from May to July before visiting as this period is the perfect time to travel to Orlando. During these months, you can enjoy the most pleasant weather and leisure on your tour with cheap prices on flight and hotel bookings and get less crowd.
- Visitors can visit Charlottesville in the month of November to get cheap deals on Charlottesville hotels. This is an adequate time to relish the beauty of the city's major attractions and try various stimulating outdoor activities.
- You will need to compare sites & deals in order to get reasonable deals on Charlottesville hotels.
- Choosing a separate neighborhood for reserving accommodation will be a wise decision.
- You can try to employ your links for the cheapest staying.
- While booking them, travelers should consider haggling about the rate of their stay.
- If you are scheduling a trip to Charlottesville then go for the last-minute deals on hotels.
- There are multiple alternative hotels available to give you cheap lodging.
- You require to prearrange your Charlottesville hotels on Travelouts one or two days before your desired and precise date of visiting the city if you want to save up big on your tour to this location. We are sure that it will help you to avail of the massive discount of around 30 to 50% on your lodging services.
A: Travelouts suggests its visitors plan a Charlottesville trip during spring (May, June, and July) to enjoy its pleasant weather, and celebrate wine festivals.
A: You can spend your day by doing such adventurous things:- Monticello Downtown Mall in Charlottesville Aboriginal Art Rotunda at UVA, and Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park.
A: Check out the best hotels in Charlottesville:- Charlottesville, Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, VA Hampton Inn & Suites Charlottesville-At The University, and Econo Lodge North.
A: Yes, Charlottesville is considered a walkable city. Visitors can explore the city's main attractions, like the downtown mall, local shops, several restaurants, parks, and beautiful hiking trails on foot. However, you will find some certain areas that require a car or any public transport to explore.