- Enjoy your holidays in the foothills of Colorado’s spectacular Rocky Mountain range that offers a captivating city, Boulder, where you can get indulge in the different colors of nature. This colorful travel destination is widely popular for its mesmerizing natural beauty, high-rise Boulder Hotels, numerous outdoor adventures, and booming local industry.
- Boulder is gaining popularity due to its uniqueness which is given by the stunning natural beauty of the Rocky Mountain area.
- You will see that the people of this city adopt healthy lifestyles. There are many bewitching hiking and biking trails, and rock-climbing opportunities available to experience. It is occupied by a spirited student population.
- Tourists get to explore two main areas here: First is Downtown, docked by the pedestrian-only Pearl Street Mall, which has numerous shops, art galleries, Boulder Hotels, and restaurants. Farther south on Broadway is The Hill which has the university and is occupied with more restaurants and shops. Visit its major attractions including The Flatirons and Flagstaff Mountain which can be founded in the hills & gardens.
- This is the ideal site for rock climbing which is seeable from most of the places in town. The city's most unusual attribute is its untamed backdrop, the Flatirons, which are a string of five big, diagonal pieces of sandstone. Explore its dozens of hiking trails that take you into the nearby foothills. Appreciate the Flatirons from the Open Space Mountain Parks area which is a gorgeous meadow space at the city's southwestern corner off Highway 93. Book nearby Boulder hotels to stay.
- Chautauqua Park
- The city contains a number of exceptional city parks, including gorgeous Chautauqua which shows enchanting Flatirons vistas, many hiking trails, and a cultural part. Since 1898, the park has been protected as a historic landmark. Now, it has a community center dating back to the late 1800s that organizes lectures & music festivals and offers a romantic restaurant called The Chautauqua Dining Hall and a playground & tennis court. Stay in its nearby Boulder hotels at cheap rates.
- Pearl Street Mall
- It is the famous man-made attraction of Boulder which is running along Pearl Street for four blocks. It is occupied with shops, national chain brands and independent boutiques, art galleries, cheap Boulder hotels, and dozens of restaurants. Unwind yourself on the benches or do some top-notch people-watching, or enjoy street performances. The mall is the heart of Downtown Boulder and the blocks cover the pedestrian-only walkway that offers more shopping and dining options. Check out various Boulder hotels nearby this site.
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory
- It is the famous and largest herbal tea producer in North America that is serving up around 1.6 billion cups of tea every year. The factory packages around eight million tea bags a day. And, explore the facility free of cost and get 45-minute tours that give you a behind-the-scenes glance into the tea production. Visit its excellent herb garden & Mint Room, where big bags of peppermint and spearmint tea are kept before delivery. Also, enjoy free tea tastings here. Many Boulder hotels are available to reserve.
- Are you going to visit Boulder? We would urge you to travel to the city in the spring or fall seasons as you will be able to enjoy the city's nice weather and explore its attractions in comfort during this period. The location also hosts various festivals and events during these months that are accompanied by a huge crowd. As the city is busy with a great crowd due to the peak season, the prices of Boulder hotels are increased. So, it is okay to book the accommodation in advance on Travelouts to avoid expensive rates.
- There are numerous travelers who can't afford the trip to Boulder; thus, they are recommended to visit the site in January. As the city is less crowded during this time, Boulder hotels in the city lower their prices to attract a good crowd of visitors.
- During this month, travelers can enjoy diverse activities on beaches and explore diverse prominent attractions of the city hassle-free due to the nice weather. Travelouts is created to deliver the most appropriate and cheap deals on Boulder hotels that will let all budget travelers visit their dream destination under their budget.
- Now, finalize your Boulder hotels booking with Travelouts. In case, need to ask anything related to your booking or want to get the best advice on traveling, discuss with our travel experts.
A: Yes, Boulder is worth visiting. It offers a unique mixture of outdoor activities, cultural experiences, and delicious food and drink scenes. The city's scenic beauty, world-famous hiking trails, and charming downtown make it a popular destination for tourists.
A: The best time to visit Boulder, Colorado is the summer (June to August) when the weather is warm & sunny, and there are many outdoor activities to enjoy.
A: Well! Tourists can get around Boulder without a car as the city has a smooth public transportation system, bike-friendly infrastructure, and many amenities. But having a car can help in exploring the surrounding areas and mountains.
A: Reserve Boulder hotels near Pearl Street Mall to enjoy convenient access to the shops, restaurants, and attractions of Pearl Street Mall. Here are a few examples:- Hotel Boulderado St. Julien Hotel and Spa The Bradley Boulder Inn, and Boulder Twin Lakes Inn.