Various family-friendly places such as Freedom Trail, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Public Garden, and many others helped shape Boston into one of the most attractive cities in America. The city holds a rich history of the Colonial and Revolutionary War era like none of the other cities in America. The place is a treat for history buffs as they can explore a number of the country's most popular museums, including the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, the USS Constitution Museum, and other historic attractions. Also, its stunning parks, finest restaurants, and great shopping complexes are highly admired by a number of tourists.
The blend of these attractions makes the city a pilgrimage trail for visitors who want to indulge in the history of the country's colonial time. Boston is the best place to explore on foot as most of its top attractions are connected nearby. Pack your bag and move to your dream destination Boston with Travelouts. Book your preferred hotels in Boston at your favored rates using our website. Our experts will help you at every step while booking your accommodation in advance. If you really want to make your trip hassle-free, then we are the perfect choice for you. Here, we are sharing every detail about the city like the top attractions to visit, best time to visit, and many more.
Note: Confirm the current opening times of attractions on call before visiting.
1. Feel the Nature at Boston Common and Public Garden : The Boston Common and Public Garden are two places that are located next to each other which create the largest green space in the downtown province. The garden is perfect picnic spot where visitors can explore walking paths, statues, flowers, and willow trees dripping over a quaint pond, feed the ducks, ride a swan boat.
2. Learn History of Boston at The Freedom Trail : One of the best-loved tourist attractions in Boston is Freedom Trail which can be explored adequately by walking. It recounts the complete history of Boston to its visitors in an interesting way. You need to walk along the red-brick path from the Boston Common through the North End and to Charlestown to catch 16 developments that are noteworthy to the establishments of the US.
3. Admire Unique Art at the Museum of Fine Arts : America's one of the fourth-largest museums, the Museum of Fine Arts, is a place where visitors can explore around 500,000 artworks acquired from throughout the world. Here, you can admire the unique design of ancient Egyptian jewelry and the amazing art of Asia and others. Also, don't forget to have a look at the rotating exhibits.
4. Explore Beautiful Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum : Whenever you visit Boston, you should always keep this spectacular Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum at the top of your list. The stunning female statues are placed in the garden of the courtyard and a variety of rare books, paintings, sketches, furniture, and more from early Rome, Medieval Europe, Renaissance Italy, and Asia can be found inside the museum.
5. Spend Your Day at Its Best at Fenway Park : If you want to spend your time with entertainment, Fenway Park is an ideal site for you. It is popular as the oldest ballpark in Major League Baseball where you can witness a Red Sox game, eat a Fenway Frank, have a drink at the numerous pubs on Lansdowne Street. Also, you can attend Frozen Fenway in winter, which is two weeks of hockey and ice-skating events.
6. Witness the Marine Life at New England Aquarium : Are you an animal lover? If so, must visit the New England Aquarium, one of the top attractions where a huge circular tank enables you to observe the marine life while wandering around the aquarium. A number of water animals can be spotted in this tank. Besides, tourists can enjoy whale-watching tours in the IMAX Theater offered by the aquarium.
June to October is considered the right time to visit Boston as the mild Autumn weather allows tourists to explore the place on foot with complete comfort. Also, the season doesn't make the city busy with a huge crowd. On the other hand, visiting in the summer season can be a burden to your pocket as the price of hotels in Boston gets high due to the peak time.
Visiting during the autumn season can help you to save up some money on your hotel deals as flights and hotels cut down their rates during this time. If you want to reserve your favorite hotel in Boston in advance then choose Travelouts now. We help our customers in making their trips convenient by showing the best and most favorite deals on hotels available at affordable rates.
Tight your shoelaces and get ready to explore one of the history-revealing locations, Boston with Travelouts.
Q- Baymont by Wyndham Bowling Green
A- The best month to visit Boston is generally in the autumn, from September to November, when the weather is calm and the leaves change color. Spring is also a popular time to visit, from April to June.
Q- Is Boston a walkable city?
A- Yes, Boston is considered a highly walkable city as it offers many top attractions, shops, and restaurants located in compact neighborhoods to enjoy on foot. The city also has an extensive and smooth public transportation system, including buses and subway trains.
Q- Which hotels in Boston are good for families?
A- Some hotels in Boston are famous for their family-friendly environment, such as:- The Four Seasons Hotel Boston, Boston Park Plaza, The Lenox Hotel, The Westin Boston Waterfront, and The Bostonian Boston.
Q- What is the best part of Boston to stay in?
A- The best areas in Boston to stay or book hotels depends on personal preferences and priorities, but some popular options are:- Back Bay Beacon Hill North End Seaport, and Downtown Crossing