- Baton Rouge is the capital city of Louisiana that surprises its visitors with a number of prominent museums, outstanding attractions, wedding venues, Baton Rouge Hotels, and exceptional restaurants.
- Travelers can plan a trip to this place to witness catch a game at the LSU Tiger Stadium, stay at incredible Baton Rouge Hotels, explore the LSU Museum of Art, and glimpse a planetarium show at the Louisiana Art & Science Museum.
- It has some of the notable attractions that will make your moments special including the USS Kidd, Old Arsenal Museum, and LSU Rural Life Museum.
- At Travelouts, you can find a variety of world-class Baton Rouge hotels online at the best rates. We are one of the most reliable and exceptional platforms. Our online booking procedure reassures you from home as it is so comfortable and can be gone through with the support of a professional team of travel experts.
- Our advanced Baton Rouge hotels reservation allows you to avoid nuisances during your trip. We guarantee you that our offered accommodation will fulfill your every need. Here's the complete guide on Baton Rouge that informs you of the best time to visit, the top sites to explore, and many more.
- LSU Museum of Art
- Found on the fifth floor of the Shaw Center for the Arts in fourteen galleries, it is the must-visit attraction of Baton Rouge. It is a majestic modern spot that has elevated fifteen-foot high ceilings. The museum can house artworks of all sizes & media.
- Explore South's largest art collections here. Witness several exhibitions like Chinese jade carvings, several works of Clementine Hunter, Newcomb College Pottery pieces, etc. Check out the finest Baton Rouge hotels nearby this location.
- Louisiana State Museum
- Consists of nine museums, it has displays on the culture, history, and industry of Louisiana. Check out two permanent exhibits here including Experiencing Louisiana: Discovering the Soul of America and Grounds for Greatness: Louisiana and the Nation.
- Learn topics like slavery, the civil war, and the fight for civil liberties during the 1953 Baton Rouge bus boycott on exhibition. Displays also focus on industries like sugar cane, oil, and shrimp, among others. Book Baton Rouge hotels nearby this site.
- Louisiana's Old State Capitol
- It is a historic building that is found on North Boulevard. From the mid-19th century until the 1930s, it was the home of the Louisiana State Legislature when the current capitol structure was built in the Gothic style.
- Currently, it is known as the Museum of Political History. It stands on a cliff dominating the Mississippi River. Explore art objects, artifacts, documents, etc here. Find nearby Baton Rouge hotels to stay in.
- March to May and September to November are the finest months to visit Baton Rouge as the city's pleasant weather and sunshine allow you to explore its major attractions with comfort. But, the prices of Baton Rouge hotels are raised due to the peak season. Hence, your trip can be expensive for you during these seasons. So, you are suggested book your staying facility in advance to lower the prices with the help of Travelouts.
- February month is the cheapest month to book the best Baton Rouge hotels at cheap rates. During this month, the rates of hotels are envisioned to be the lowest due to the adverse condition of climate. Therefore, you are able to avoid the peak season's crowd during this month and explore its top attractions freely.
- Seasoned travel experts give satisfactory consultation on the excellent staying option.
- Patrons are entitled to pick their desired area to book a staying facility.
- We deliver cheap deals on Baton Rouge hotels reservation.
- Utilize a fast and safe online process of rearranging from home.
- Give quick responses to your queries related to lodging services.
- Provide on-site fresh & mouthwatering food and beverage with room service.
- Offer meeting and conference services and properties for business trip individuals.
- Give Business Centre to fulfill your business-related requirements like scanning and email documents, fax services, photocopy, print, and office supplies.
- Provide complimentary shuttle service to all the guests of the Baton Rouge hotels.
- Patrons are delivered complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Give 24-hour indoor parking.
- Get in touch with us for more information on your stay.
A: Baton Rouge is the capital of the US state of Louisiana and is known for its historical landmarks, cultural sites, and delicious Southern cuisine. It is also home to Louisiana State University and numerous major petrochemical industries.
A: There are many hotels in Baton Rouge that are good for families, including:- Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge Homewood Suites Baton Rouge Baton Rouge Marriott, and Courtyard Baton Rouge Acadian Centre/LSU Area.
A: Yes, Baton Rouge is about 80 miles northwest of New Orleans, making it a suitable day trip destination for sightseers to the city. The drive takes approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on traffic.
A: The staying cost of a hotel in Baton Rouge can vary because of the seasons and types of accommodations. On average, a hotel in Baton Rouge costs around $80-$150 per night for a mid-range hotel room. Costs can be higher during peak tourist seasons or events.