Get yourself away from the bustling life for a while to make a deep dive into the rich history and culture of Atlanta. It is one of the capital cities of Georgia which is famous for its participation in the Civil War, flourishing restaurants, vivacious nightlife, colorful cultural life, scenic green spaces, and unique entertainment venues. The city has been attaining a huge crowd for many years by having top attractions of the world.
A family-friendly destination has a lot to offer to its tourists that give them memories never can be forgotten. The location is now known as a major economic and cultural center. If you want to make a trip to this place, you need to book Atlanta hotels in advance using Travelouts to save some amount on your booking.
We have been serving customers from throughout America with exclusive hotel deals for so long. We are running a trusted travel agency that helps customers to find low-priced accommodation and flight services. Know more about the destination to plan a trip here-
1. Downtown, a Busiest Business Center : The neighborhood of Atlanta, Downtown is popular as the busiest business center of the city as occupied by creative office complexes and lavish & affordable Atlanta hotels. The site was found too close to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Hence, tourists prefer to book accommodation services here. Visit its top attractions like the Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic, Park the World of Coca-Cola, etc.
2. Midtown, Popular For Vibrant Ambiance : Midtown is the perfect location for nightlife lovers where they are welcomed with exceptional vibrant ambiance and adrenaline-pumped nightlife scene. Explore attractions including The High Museum of Art, Fox Theatre, Margaret Mitchell House, and Atlanta Botanical Gardens. The location is highly recommended for those who are looking to book an affordable hotel in Atlanta. You can find countless restaurants, shopping centers, and nightclubs nearby this area.
3. Buckhead, a Posh Atlanta Neighborhood : Home to giant shopping malls, top-class hotels, many megastores, and vibrant nightclubs, Buckhead gives its visitors a different kind of trip experience with its top attractions that will be remembered for a lifetime including the Chastain Memorial Park, Bobby Jones Golf Course, and The Atlanta History Center. It is the best nearby location to reserve luxury hotels in Atlanta.
1. Meet with Whale Shark at Georgia Aquarium : Georgia Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the Western Hemisphere where various unique species can be seen such as beluga whales and manta rays. Explorers can catch one of the largest fishes, the whale shark in this aquarium. Divided into five ecoregions named tropical reefs, arctic waters, freshwater rivers, open-ocean, and large marine mammals.
2. Visit the Wonderful World of Coca-Cola : The people willing to know what Coca-Cola tastes like in every country of the world must visit this one of the top attractions in Atlanta. In 2007, a new & unique museum was overhauled and resettled to accommodate a wide array of business paraphernalia. Experience sixty years of ditties, 4-D movies, and ads dating back to the 1800s. But, the updated tasting room does not allow visitors to find the special formula versions from various parts of the world and rare local drinks through their personalized freestyle device.
3. Catch Your Favorite Personality at CNN Center : One of the renowned news headquarter of CNN is worth visiting in Atlanta. If you are interested in news then must visit CCN Center where you can explore the place by making a studio tour. Through this tour, you will get to see the demonstrations of the employed technology and galleries managing the newsrooms and newsreaders of CNN. Tourists can book a hotel in Atlanta nearby this area if they want to get a glimpse of their favorite newscaster or a special guest at the studios. Here, you can see a gigantic food court atrium that is connected to the center.
If you are planning to trip to Atlanta then you should have knowledge about the best timing to visit the place so that you can explore it conveniently. If you are thinking of a trip to Atlanta, the recommended time starts from late May to August which is considered the peak season. During this period, as the weather gets pretty warm, tourists from throughout the world prefer to visit this destination. Besides, many festivals and outdoor events like Atlanta Wine & Food Festival, etc. can be attended during this period. However, you may face a heavy crowd & high prices of the hotels due to peak time. In this case, take help from Travelouts to book your Atlanta hotel in advance.
From April to May, hotels in Atlanta tend to reduce their cost on exclusive deals. Also, tourists can enjoy the pleasant weather of the city. During this time, the city is occupied by lesser tourists. Apart from that, the winter season is also another best time to visit the city in order to save some money on Atlanta accommodation by booking the cheapest Atlanta hotels.
For a happy journey to Atlanta, choose Travelouts now!
Q- What are some hotels in downtown Atlanta?
A- Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Hilton Atlanta, and The Westin Peachtree Plaza are all located in downtown Atlanta.
Q- What are some affordable hotels in Atlanta?
A- Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown, Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Buckhead, and Super 8 by Wyndham Atlanta/Jonesboro Road are some of the more affordable hotels in Atlanta.
Q- Are there any hotels with pools in Atlanta?
A- Yes, there are several hotels with pools in Atlanta, including The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, and The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta.
Q- What are some romantic hotels in Atlanta?
A- Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, The St. Regis Atlanta, and The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta are some of the more romantic hotels in Atlanta.