- Want to spend your precious vacations in a place with the same value as paradise? Plan a trip to Hot springs and experience heaven on earth featuring picture-perfect trails, springs, and several indoor and outdoor activities. Its colorful culture, mysterious history, splendid artwork, and jaw-dropping architecture make it the favorite destination for every vacationer. Also, several thrilling fun activities, swimming, hiking, boating, playing with sand, bike riding, and many adventures short-distance tours, help spice up your trip.
- Explore some must-visit tourist locations, including Fordyce Bathhouse, Hot Spring National Park, Anthony Chapel, and Lake Ouachita, to see the Stunning beauty of Hot Springs.
- So, start planning your vacation at Travelouts by securing luxurious Hot Springs hotels, get free trip guidance, and see our roundup of the best things to do in Hot Springs.
- Hot Springs is home to the Alligator Farm, the first of its kind in the country. It was the oldest tourist site in Arkansas at the time of opening in 1902.
- Hot Springs hosts the world's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade on 98 feet long Bridge Street. Step out from Hot Springs hotels to collect more facts.
- President Andrew Jackson signed the first law in history to conserve land for recreational purposes in 1832. The first land that fell under this law was the area of Hot Spring National Park.
- Most visitors plan a comfortable and hassle-free trip to Hot Springs from August to October and February to April as these months save you from:-
- Spending extra on restaurants, souvenir shops, and Hot Spring hotels since it is not the peak time for tourism.
- Facing huge crowds, shivering weather, rainfalls, and less availability of accommodations at Hot Spring hotels.
- Garvan Woodland Garden
- This 210 acres area of the Woodland Garden, managed by the University of Arkansas, is a sanctuary of captivating beauty. The Garvan Woodland Garden is the best place if you are with your loved partner on the trip. So get ready and leave Hot Springs hotels with your partner to get closer by enjoying a romantic stroll in the garden by holding hands, admiring its elaborate features, and spending beautiful moments together. The Garvan Garden also features fresh flower beds, green grasslands, Instagram-worthy spots to click pictures, create reels, and make videos to get likes on your Insta stories and posts. Don't forget to explore its landmarks, the Joy Manning Scott Bridge of the Full Moon and the Anthony Chapel Complex.
- Bathhouse Row
- The Bathhouse Row started welcoming visitors in 1892 with the attractions of a beautiful series, including gardens, bathhouses, and structures. Managed by the National Park Service, this downtown site shelters many attractions, like hiking trails, scenic drives, and overlooks. Also, enjoy exciting outdoor activities, including bike riding, taking pictures, going picnics and fishing, and indoor activities, like Soak in the Springs and untouched natural vistas. Securing Hot Spring hotels in or nearby downtown can help you to reach the destination shortly and save time to enjoy all the attractions at Bathhouse Row.
- Lake Catherine State Park
- The massive area of Lake Catherine State Park covers approx 2,180 acres of ground and attracts thousands of visitors with its untouched beauty, green space, and several outdoor activities. The State Park is also one of the favorite places for budget travelers as it shelters many attractions and activities free of cost. You can spend hours here admiring its exquisite sights, hiking its panoramic trails, swimming, fishing, and exploring an impressive collection of picturesque tracks, including the Falls Branch Trail. Visitors can bring packed lunches from Hot Spring hotels to enjoy a family picnic and spend quality time with them.
- Take a day break from Hot Spring hotels to participate in endless thrilling activities, like snorkeling, scuba diving, shooting ranges, skating rinks, rafting, sailing, road cycling, horse riding, and so on.
- Collect some precious souvenir pieces to take home for loved ones, visit the finest restaurants to have delicious dinners or lunch with your loved ones, and find several options of Hot Springs hotels for night outs.
- Travelouts is the best to get the most affordable Hot Spring hotels to check in and start an adventurous Hot Spring trip.
- Although Travelouts offers discounts and schemes throughout the year, visitors can find attractive deals and extra discounts on the packages of Hot Spring hotels.
A: Hot Spring Arkansas is known for an array of springs that are still active and supply naturally heated water for thermal baths. Aside from this, there are many eye-popping tourist sites to explore.
A: Hot Springs has several luxurious hotels to stay at, some of them are Best Western Winners Circle, Towneplace Suites Hot Springs, The Hotel Hot Springs, and Staybridge Suites Hot Springs.
A: There are many caves in Hot Springs, but three of them are most visited caves by tourists, and famous in the country. The caves are Cosmic Cavern, Onyx Cave, and War Eagle Cavern.
A: You can taste many trendy and traditional mouth-watering dishes at local food stalls and the finest restaurants in Hot Springs, like Rolando’s Restaurante, McClard’s Barbecue, and Ohio Club.