- Known as Sun City, El Paso is one of the most visited destinations among tourists and features so much, including diverse culture, mysterious history, eye-popping natural sceneries, and more. El Paso did not emerge as a tourist destination but developed a lot and converted the city into a world-famous tourist spot.
- From beautiful landscapes containing a variety of flora and fauna to hiking trails to comfy El Paso hotels to long beaches, all these are gems of El Paso and offer the best relaxation and comfort. Visiting its tourist places, like El Paso Zoo, El Paso Museum of Art, and the Plaza Theater, is the best thing to get closer to the city.
- If you’re planning to visit this beautiful city, here are our top details about El Paso and secure the most comfortable El Paso hotels at Travelouts to make your trip effortless.
- El Paso earned the nickname The Sun City because of its 302 sunshine days per year in El Paso.
- Before the city got nicknamed Sun City, El Paso was known as the Six Shooter Capital.
- The only Border Patrol Museum in the United States is in El Paso. You can carry a small diary from El Paso hotels to note such facts.
- Famous as the boot capital of the world, El Paso is considered one of the ten safest cities in the United States.
- In 1598, the festival of Thanksgiving took place in the United States for the first time in the town of San Elizario in El Paso.
- Most tourists plan an El Paso trip from March to May and from September to November when the city offer:-
- Warm weather,
- Moderate temperature,
- Less rainfall
- Fewer crowds
- Several annual events to join, and
- The most relaxing El Paso hotels at low rates.
- Scenic Drive
- Nestled on a rough mountain, the destination is as meaningful as its name passes the message. The Scenic drive in El Paso is a perfect place to breathe and relax in an ambiance that sets you free from all travel tiredness and rejuvenates you to explore the rest of the city. Sensational overlooking panoramas of the Mexican border, picturesque sunsets, and the entire skyline in El Paso make the Scenic Drive one of the top places to visit for locals and tourists. Taking a taxi from El Paso hotels will embellish this tourist place by allowing you to drive through the winding roads to reach the dedicated area and also gives you a chance to admire the stunning view from your car window.
- Franklin Mountains State Park
- This 24,000 acres area of the State park is famous as one of the largest parks in El Paso in the country. The Franklin Mountains State Park shelters picturesque sights, free-ranging wildlife, mountain adventures, and fun-filled outdoors, including geocaching, rock climbing, hiking, and mountain biking, to enjoy with your journey mates. If you are not too excited about heights and mountain stuff, you can explore the Wyler Aerial Tramway to enjoy the variety of things to see in El Paso. So, take all the essentials from El Paso hotels and get ready to chill at the Franklin Mountains State Park.
- El Paso Museum of Art
- Get your stomach filled with heavy and delicious food from El Paso hotels, as this Museum of Art keeps visitors busy with its stunning collection of artwork. Multiple art donations of European Baroque and Renaissance motifs from the Samuel Kress Foundation helped to establish the El Paso Museum of Art in 1959, which features numerous masterpieces displaying artwork from 12th-century American, European, and Mexican art. You will be lucky if you can join the various art exhibitions and storytelling sessions held on special occasions.
- Enjoy different short-distance tours to explore El Paso, such as the history and culture tours.
- Step out from El Paso hotels to watch several entertaining history-revealing shows at the Plaza Theatre in El Paso.
- Visit the St. Patrick Cathedral to admire its Italian Renaissance-style architecture, designed by Barnett, Haynes & Barnett, an architectural firm from St Louis, Missouri.
- Encounter more than 220 wildlife species, including the Amur leopard and the Aruba rattlesnake in El Paso Zoo.
- Visitors prefer to visit Travelouts because of
- Attractive offers and discounts on El Paso hotels
- 24/7 assistance and quick answers
- Reserve El Paso hotels on an easy and secure online platform
- Free detailed trip guidance with luxurious El Paso hotels.
A: Its colorful rich culture and magnificent desert landscapes, offering diverse flora and fauna make El Paso unique on an international level. Apart from culture and multiple species of plants and flowers, you can explore several eye-catching tourist sites, like the Mission Trail and the El Paso Museum of Art.
A: Must visit Travelouts to grab bumper discounts on Chain Hotels, Inns, All-Suites, Motels and other different types of hotels in El Paso.
A: Located on the border of the United States and Mexico, El Paso is rich in Mexican and U.S culture. Visitors can enjoy adventurous outdoor activities, Wild West history, delicious dishes from Tex-Mex cuisine, and numerous tourist locations.
A: There are endless things to enjoy and explore in the city of El Paso, therefore you need to take out at least three days to spend. It will be better if you take out more days to plan an El Paso trip.