Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
- Manzanillo offers the ideal weather from December to February when you find the city most comfortable for visiting sites and enjoying outdoor and indoor activities. Apart from activities and sites, visitors get a chance to relish many events and festivals including parades and Carnival. The city welcomes maximum numbers of visitors during this period so, travelers are requested to make the booking of flights to Manzanillo in advance.
- Barra de Navidad - Although this little town legally belongs to Jalisco, it shares the same neighborhood as Manzanillo which is why travelers find it easy to visit this place. The scenic town is one of the best places to meditate and relax as it offers different activities and water sports to rejuvenate your energy. Apart from activities, you can have some great seafood, and go some bargain shopping. The most useful thing about this place is that all the things are near to one another so, visitors do not have to travel from one place to another. Take flights to Manzanillo to experience all.
- Miramar Playa - Get flights to Manzanillo to play with waves on this beach. This is a perfect place for wave lovers as surfers can catch managing waves. Aside from enjoying the waves, visitors can take a walk on the beach or unwind by sipping the fresh juice of coconut.
- Downtown - You will find the port always busy with ships and fishing boats as it operates the Pacific cargo for Mexico City. You will find diverse market stalls in the port area and can buy some beautiful local seashell art as ideal souvenirs for your friends and relatives. Also, you can taste some mouthwatering dishes on local stalls and in restaurants. Gather an amazing experience by booking flights to Manzanillo in advance.
- You will find some great sport fishing in Manzanillo, whether you wish for sailfish, marlin, or swordfish, many boats will take you out for one day. Also, you can be a part of fishing tournaments just by catching flights to Manzanillo.
- Get flights to Manzanillo to go swimming, scuba diving, and surfing at Aquatic Sports Adventures. People from all corners come here to see some exotic life as well.
- Explore the seafront area either with family or with your loved ones by walking on the soft and white sand, capturing some pictures of the beauty of nature, and participating in various water activities.
- Let your taste be a little different by having a delicious variety of seafood in restaurants and on local food stalls as well.
- Major Airlines such as West Jet, Aeromexico, Magni, Air Alaska, United Express, and American Eagle all serve Manzanillo airport. The Playa De Oro International Airport is the biggest airport in Manzanillo that connects it to Mexico. This airport remains busy as it is the only airport in the city therefore travelers are suggested to reserve flights to Manzanillo in advance as last-minute booking can be pricey.
- Get trained and friendly attendants on flights to Manzanillo.
- Grab an extra discount on early bookings at Travelouts.
- We provide the best services including food, water, reading materials, a big LED, and medicines during the whole journey.
- High standards of hygiene are maintained on flights to Manzanillo.
- The city full of beaches is waiting for your arrival, so don't delay booking flights to Manzanillo, contact Travelouts soon, and get ready to collect memorable moments.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN