Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
- The weather starts getting comfortable from starting of June to ending of September, so the clearest month of the year in Manizales is July. The city welcomes the maximum number of travelers during these months as the cozy weather makes visiting places, and participating in activities smooth and soft. Visitors explore not only attractions but also get a chance to be a part of various events and festivals that take place in these months. Passengers are required to book flights to Manizales in advance as June to September is the peak period of visitors' arrival.
- Manizales Cathedral - The remarkable Manizales Cathedral possesses the tallest church tower in Colombia and the third tallest in Latin America. Its unique architectural style is enough to attract travelers here and the scenery from the peak of the tower adds a cherry on the cake. Catch flights to Manizales to climb the tower and see the breathtaking view. To head up to the top, you need to go climbing around 400 stairs.
- The Chipre Viewpoint - The place from where you can see the real beauty of things. Manizales is popular as the factory of sunsets within Colombia due to the great sunsets seen from the city every day. Visitors can enjoy the Manizales sunset from the Chipre neighborhood. It is part of a town famous for many things such as for giving unclogged views. Take flights to Manizales to find the Chipre filled with travelers on Sundays with their families and friends and vendor selling traditional snacks.
- San Esteban Cemetery - This is one of the oldest structures which is why it has become the most visited place in Manizales. Its incredible structure gives the feel of a movie set and it has become an iconic place that you will never want to miss. The structure faces Avenue and holds an oval shape. You can either take a guided tour or go on your own and walk through its corridors. Book flights to Manizales and let yourself be carried by wind and stories of this place.
- Catch flights to Manizales and Let your eyes see something creative and impressive designs of modernistic architecture at Torre De El cable.
- Get ready to back in time without any time machine but by exploring Edificio Gobernacion De Caldas. Here, visitors can know some historical facts as well.
- Reserve flights to Manizales to find yourself a little closer to nature. Visitors can admire and enjoy the diverse collection of plants and trees at Los Yarumos Ecopark.
- The main airport is La Nubia Airport which serves the city situated 5.5 miles to the Southeast of downtown in the city. Travelers need to take care of the weather while reserving flights to Manizales because the airport does not offer a trustworthy schedule due to unexpected weather conditions. The airport needs to shut down its services due to fog, rain, and wind. A few airlines are here, Avianca and EasyFly that connect the city with others.
- Provide full assistance from booking to reaching the destination.
- Get budget-friendly packages of flights to Manizales.
- Special services are available for differently abled people.
- Grab an extra discount on more than 2 bookings on the same day.
- Reserve flights to Manizales and get ready with your family or friends to have an adventurous experience. Also, collect some souvenirs for those who are not with you on the trip.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN