Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
- The city used to be known by the Spanish name of Nuestra Senora de La Paz which means "Our Lady of Peace". Later renamed La Paz.
- La Paz sits over 3600 meters above sea level which makes it the highest-elevated capital city in the world.
- It is known for hosting numerous landmarks that belong to colonial times and the city becomes a vital cultural center of Latin America.
- You will find the biggest prison "San Pedro" in La Paz. This prison includes a society within itself and also offers several jobs to prisoners.
- The Old Town - If you plan to visit Old Town, its name tells you that you will explore buildings and architecture from ancient times. It is an amazing place for people to walk and meet its locals, spending time with locals will help you to know their culture and traditions. Get flights to La Paz to roam the area either with your family or alone and take free English walking tours to enrich your history knowledge.
- Balandra Beach - Balandra Beach is one of the best destinations for beach lovers. As the city is not so big, visitors can reach several beaches within an hour. People take flights to La Paz as they find it free of motorboats, enjoy mangroves and explore the natural scenery.
- Catedral de Nuestra Senora de La Paz - Although there are many sites to admire, the tall front of the church is the main attraction that welcomes lots of people. The interior of the cathedral de Nuestra Senora catches the eye of visitors as they enter the church. So, catch flights to La Paz and feel free to step in.
- The Whale Museum - If you plan to visit La Paz, this museum should not be missed from the list. A museum where you can get friendly with whales, porpoises, dolphins, and many more aquatic animals, whether you are an adult, an old, or a kid. This museum is a worthy stop for every visitor, although it is dedicated to whales, you can get vast information not only about whales but also other aquatic animals. Enhance your knowledge about water animals by getting flights to La Paz.
- Make your trip memorable by cheering for "Cholita Wrestling" which takes place on every Thursday and Sunday Afternoon. Book flights to La Paz in such a way that the above two days get included in the trip.
- Mi Teleferico, the enormous cable car system is the top attraction of the city that attracts the maximum number of visitors. Catch flights to La Paz and see the city from the air.
- Collect different kinds of souvenirs such as traditional natural medicines, lucky charms, and hallucinogenic plants for family and friends from the Witches Market.
- The time that offers pleasant weather and moderate temperature to visit the city and create long-lasting memories is from October to May. The city welcomes thousands of visitors during these months as the temperatures are less warm and also there is less rainfall during the suggested months. Before you find no budget-friendly but expensive packages of flights to La Paz, Reserve your flight in advance.
- The El Alto International Airport is the main serving airport to the primary gateway for La Paz city. This Airport is located at the world's highest altitude and holds thousands of passengers each year. The top airlines such as LATAM Chile, Ecojet, Avianca, and some others arrange plans for flights to La Paz.
- Make your planning, booking, and managing smart and easy with Travelouts.
- Track your itineraries throughout the journey.
- App users can enjoy some exclusive offers on flights to La Paz.
- We help passengers to get budget-friendly packages.
- Provide the best services on flights to La Paz.
- Reach out to Travelouts to plan for your dream destination and get ready to board flights to La Paz.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN