Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
1. Visit Resort-Strewn Waikiki Beach to Relish Water Sports
- One of the world-famous sites in Honolulu, sandy Waikiki Beach is a place where you can experience various water sports like surfing, snorkeling, and swimming. Visit its nearby attractions like Kapiolani for jogging, picnics, and party and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for swimming. Get your flights to Honolulu and explore this site.
2. Try Hiking on Makapuu Lighthouse Trail to See Impressive Views
- Hike on a superheated and arid path surrounded by low-growing kiawe and cactus to catch the stunning views from the top that will load your eyes with pleasure. The trail ends at Makapuu Head where offshore islands can be seen that present wildlife sanctuaries for seabirds.
3. Visit Pearl Harbor to Know the History of Shady Japanese Attack
- At this National Historic Landmark, you can learn about the infamous 1941's Japanese attack when about 2,403 individuals were slaughtered and the U.S. was forced to join WWII. Plan your full day to visit this entire active military base. Moreover, see a documentary to get the site's complete history. Book your flights to Honolulu to explore this destination.
4. Visit Royal Iolani Palace to Learn Hawaii’s History
- Plunge into Hawaii’s history and royal heritage through the magnificent Iolani Palace which was built in Italian Renaissance style. It is the only monarchical palace in North America that was carefully renewed to its former glory. Probe its first two floors comprising of the living spaces and basement houses the Hawaiian crown jewels, snapshots, fineries, and adornments.
- Between mid-April to early June & September to mid-December is considered the perfect time to visit Honolulu as tourists can probe the city well and freely because most of its attractions are found less crowded during these shoulder seasons.
- Also, they can enjoy various famous festivals that are hosted during these months in the city. The fare on flights to Honolulu gets reduced due to the fewer crowd and travelers are available to make their trip to this destination affordable.
- Besides, February and March are also highly recommended and the cheapest months as the deals on flights to Honolulu are available at the most economical rates. Visit Travelouts to book flights to Honolulu to make your travel journey comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable as our suggested airlines are popular throughout the world and offer world-class flight services.
- Booking flights to Honolulu during the holiday season, between December to January can be expensive due to the massive crowd. So, consider reserving your air tickets in advance on Travelouts to reduce the cost of your trip.
- The major airport of Honolulu is Honolulu international airport which is located 3 miles northwest of Honolulu’s Central business district. The airport connects the city to different locations in the world via direct and indirect flights to Honolulu. There are numerous renowned and major airlines that provide flights to Honolulu from almost all the famous destinations around the globe. Reserve your tickets for flights to Honolulu about 60 days before your travel date to get pocket-friendly flight deals. Besides, choose to fly to the city on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays as these are the most affordable days to travel with the prominent airlines which help you to save more on flights.
- A team of experienced travel experts takes care of your every requirement.
- Customers get 24/7 reservation assistance.
- Customers get the gratifying services of flight reservations.
- Go through an easy online reservation process with simple steps.
- We provide a hassle-free reservation process.
- Cheap deals on flights to Honolulu are available on our website.
- We offer fast & secure booking of flights to Honolulu.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN