Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
- Puente Romano : It is an incredible Roman Bridge that spans the Guadalquivir River. Currently, it is owning the Islamic flavor of the Moorish reconstruction that fell numerous galleries from 17 to 16. You can catch its mesmerizing view at sundown, with the Mezquita in the backdrop. Besides, you can find a statue of San Rafael added in the 16th century midway nearby the bridge. Take your flights to Cordoba to come here.
- Festival de Patios : It is one of the city's popular festivals that is held in May when candidates open their yards to showcase the stunning view of blooming flowers. In order to keep their residences cool, people reload the main stoop with plants and water. The patio's embellishment with blooming flowers gives reasons to all the remote tourists to book their flights to Cordoba to witness the splendors of Córdoba’s patios.
- Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos : Constructed in the 8th century, it is also known as the famous Fortress of the Christian Monarchs which was once the home of Spanish kings and queens, and later was a jail. But, in today's time, it is the best place for history lovers who are interested to explore ancient artifacts in this museum. You will also find enchanting backyard gardens with fountains & walls that memorialize the alcazar’s Islamic heritage. Reserve your flights to Cordoba to visit here.
- Mezquita of Cordoba : It depicts a catholic effort by many religions which was overpowered Cordoba at one time. Earlier, it was a Roman temple displaced by a Visigoth cathedral. Then, converted into a mosque in the 8th century when the city was seized by Moors. After that, it turned into a cathedral again when Cordoba was defeated by Christians in the 13th century. A lot of people take their flights to Cordoba to see this ravishing Islamic architecture which is blessed with attractive designs.
- Think about prearranging your flights to Cordoba in the month of spring (May and June) and fall (October to December) as these seasons are considered the most suitable time to visit this place at ease in the cozy and pleasant weather conditions.
- The airlines raise their prices as throngs of crowds hit the city during these months. A number of festivals & events are also hosted during these seasons that attract many tourists. So, you are advised to reserve your flights to Cordoba in advance which will help you to lower your trip cost.
- Visit the place during the off-season.
- Fly on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Travel with indirect flights to Cordoba.
- Get affordable deals by comparing the price of all the airlines.
- Use the airline's Code sharing alternatives to book reasonable flights to Cordoba.
- Book cheap All-inclusive holiday packages.
- Acquire the advantage of Coupons & Discount Codes.
- Enjoy soothing onboard amenities.
- Customize your travel plans.
- Save up big on suggested flights to Cordoba.
- Get 24/7 booking assistance.
- Deliver excellent online customer service.
- Show the best deals on Flights to Cordoba.
- Quick replies to travel-related queries & needs.
- Expert suggestions on fantastic flight options.
- Several options on flights to Cordoba that satisfy your diverse requirements.
- Use an easy, fast & secure online reservation process.
- Ingeniero Aeronautico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella International Airport (COR) is the primary airport that serves Cordoba that connects the city to other various destinations of the world via direct and indirect flights. There are leading national and international airlines such as Aerolineas Argentinas, JetSmart, Flybondi, and many others that serve the airport with multiple flights to Cordoba from most of the prominent destinations of the world. If you want to visit the place then you need to reserve flights to Cordoba in advance for maximum savings.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN