Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
- Robie House : It is a national historic site where you can fill your eyes with the stunning American architecture of the city. Throngs of tourists are attracted to this spot during the peak season due to its unique design. If you also want to visit here, book flights to Chicago now at pocket-friendly rates on Travelouts.
- North Avenue Beach : Relish swimming & sunbathing employing facilities available nearby this beach. Also, play volleyball, relish running, cycle riding, and many other activities here. Besides, try the cuisine at its diverse best restaurants. Moreover, catch outstanding vistas of the city’s skyline and attend various large festivals & events here.
- Chicago Water Tower : The site owns a popular City Gallery that exhibits works of local artists and photographers. Here, tourists can observe the strength of the city as it is the rare weathering structures of the infamous Great Chicago Fire. Book your flights to Chicago in advance to explore this site in the city.
- There are several other places as well to visit in Chicago such as Chicago Theater, The Rookery Building, Chicago Riverwalk, and Lakefront Trail, and Lincoln Park Zoo, Shedd Aquarium, Oriental Institute Museum where you can spend your quality time with your dears.
- Enjoy a Tour and Catch a Game at Wrigley Field.
- Witness the Water Show at Buckingham Fountain.
- Catch the beauty of the View from the Willis Tower SkyDeck.
- Explore Navy Pier and Millennium Park on foot.
- Watch performances at the Chicago Theater.
- Explore the famous Art Institute of Chicago.
- Fall and spring are the ideal seasons to explore Chicago. But, the price of flights to Chicago gets increased between June to August as the massive crowd hit the city during these months due to the organized stimulating festivals and events and pleasant weather conditions. So, think about booking your flights to Chicago in advance using Travelouts in order to avoid overpaying.
- Spring (March and April) and Autumn (September and October) are the cheapest seasons to visit the city as affordable deals are available on last-minute flights to Chicago due to fewer crowds. Moreover, you can enjoy the great spring outdoors and the enchanting color of autumn during these seasons.
- There are two International Airports-the O’Hare International Airport and the Midway International Airport that serve Chicago. The airport connects the city to different regions of the world via direct and indirect flights. Numerous top national and international airlines are available that offer flights to Chicago including United Airlines, Delta Airlines, and American Airlines. As the airport gets a massive crowd every day, you need to book your flights to Chicago in advance to reduce the cost of your trip.
- Alaska Airlines : There are numerous flights to Chicago provided by this world famous airline from Anchorage, Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle and vice versa.
- American Airlines : The air carrier serves O’Hare International Airport to connect it via flights to Chicago to other national and international locations in the United States and abroad.
- Frontier Airlines : The cheapest flights to Chicago are offered by this airline from plenty of other destinations in the world to connect them with the city.
- Wanderers need to reserve their flights to Chicago about 60 to 90 days before their departure date. Also, consider flying on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays when air tickets are available at inexpensive rates.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN