Feel worried about booking tickets now? Buy with more confidence: Free ticket exchange is available with our partner airlines.
Not ready to pay the full ticket amount now? We also offer bookings with 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments.
- As the city is also a part of the Andean province, it offers adventure sports such as paragliding and other outdoor activities in its famous park named Parque Nacional de Chicamocha. Make a visit to “Buca,” which is occupied with universities & amazing parks. Explore the city's prominent markets, churches, cultural institutions, local Santander cuisine, and vibrant nightlife.
Parque Nacional De Chicamocha
- It is also known as “Panachi,” which is one of the most popular attractions of Bucaramanga for offering outdoor activities. The park's green spaces, a deep gorge, and the picturesque slopes of the Andes will win your heart.
- Experience unforgettable riding on the world's longest aerial cable car to capture the incredible vistas of the gorge.
- Try outstanding rafting, fishing, hiking, climbing, paragliding, kayaking, camping, and spelunking at this site. Grab your flights to Bucaramanga to visit here.
- The city is widely famous for its unique food. Try out its popular dish, Fritanga, it is an adipose feast of deep-fried yuca, corn, potatoes, sausages, and steak. Also taste Cabra, or goat meat, and the Pepitoria (a plate of goat entrails fretted with blood and served over rice), El Viejo Chiflas which is served with other typical Colombian foods. Furthermore, taste the rare dish Hormigas Culonas, the salty toasted bodies of leaf-cutter ants. A lot of people take their flights to Bucaramanga to savor its best cuisine.
- Paragliding : It is the cheapest place to experience paragliding that will fill you with complete enthusiasm when you take the soothing sensation of flying to the side of a mountain. While paragliding, you will be able to catch the beauty of lush green hills below. It is one of the best attractions that is highly recommended to enjoy when in Bucaramanga. A number of tourists get their flights to Bucaramanga to get a paragliding experience here.
- Girón : It is a beautiful small colonial town that is ideal to capture amazing snaps, have a relaxing time, and enjoying a sound walk around the central plaza. It is the first Spanish colony in the Santander province which was established in 1631. The town has many fascinating well-preserved whitewashed buildings and horse carriages. Explore a malecón (waterfront boardwalk), small stone bridges, shady patios, and many enchanting churches here. Taste its traditional meals like Fritanga. Book flights to Bucaramanga to explore this site.
- Mercado Central : It is a well-organized market where you will find fruits, shoes, flowers, clothes, and Santandereana handicrafts. If you want to grab a bite for lunch, go to its food court which can be found on the fourth floor. Here, have a variety of local specialties such as empanadas, Caldo, fruit juices, grilled meats, and buñuelos. Come here by catching your flights to Bucaramanga and visiting this location.
- Reach out to Travelouts to book flights to Bucaramanga at the cheapest price in the month of January and February. These months are considered the most suitable time to explore this place at ease in the comfortable and pleasant weather conditions.
- During this period, the airlines raise their prices due to throngs of crowds. This is why you are advised to prearrange your flights to Bucaramanga in advance which will help you to reduce the trip cost.
- If you like warm weather then visit the city in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, and October, and if you like cold weather then visit in January, February, June, July, August, September, and December.
- Palonegro International Airport is the main airport that serves Bucaramanga that connects the city to other diverse locations like Bogota, Medellin, Malaga, Panama City, Arauca, Cali, Yopal, Pereria, Saravena, Santa Marta, and many others via various flights. There are major national and international airlines such as Avianca, Ases, Copa Airlines Colombia, Easy Fly, LATAM Colombia, Regional Express Americas, SATENA, and Viva Air Colombia that serve the airport with countless flights to Bucaramanga from most of the prominent destinations of the world.
- Arrange your flights to Bucaramanga around 60 to 90 days before your travel date for the most affordable rates and tour on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to get good bargains on flights as they are the most affordable days to fly to the location.
Special negotiated fares. Unadvertised deals from over 50 partner airlines. Children, family and group travel discounts
All research & legwork handled by 1000+ dedicated live travel agents
Live help anytime before, during and after your trip via phone and email
Your privacy and data security is always our number-one priority - and we're endorsed by BBB, ARC, IATAN