- The second largest city in Washington, Spokane satisfies every tourist of any age as it has something for every visitor. The diverse collections of outdoor activities, colorful cultural attractions, and numerous tourist sites are enough reasons to plan a trip to Spokane with your loved ones.
- You can explore some of the best tourist sites in Spokane, such as Manito Park, Centennial Trail, Green Bluff, Spokane Fall, Avista Stadium, and many more. Also, there are several short-distance tours, Shopping corners, the finest restaurants & food stalls, and live concerts to make your trip memorable and worth visiting.
- Well! Get ready to plan a Spokane trip and start by contacting Travelouts to secure the most relaxing Spokane hotels to comfort you throughout the journey.
- Spokane City gets its name after a Native American tribe named Spokane, which means Children of the Sun. The Spokane tribe is famous for its traditions, colorful culture, and unique languages.
- It is home to the majestic Spokane Falls, the largest urban waterfall in the United States. The waterfall is in the central part of Spokane and is an important tourist site to explore.
- Over the last 20 years, Spokane has become one of the best destinations to shoot a movie, series, drama, or something else, like the postman, Dante Peak, and Kevin Costner.
- Spokane is home to Lilac Blooms day Run, the biggest timed footrace. And witness the first celebration of Father's Day.
- Don't miss to bring a small diary from Spokane hotels to record such facts.
- The most suitable time is considered from July to September when the weather is dry, rainfall is less, and Spokane hotels will be available at cheap rates. Its mild temperature and warm weather make site visits easy and participating in fun activities enjoyable. Visitors can also enjoy seasonal events & festivals, with several attractions welcoming visitors only in July, August, and September.
- You are requested not to choose the summer months of July and August because these are the peak tourist months and offer pricey bookings of restaurants, Spokane hotels, and entry tickets for numerous activities.
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture
- Better to explore this fascinating museum rather than sit empty at Spokane hotels during rain. The museum started welcoming visitors in 1916 and offered five underground galleries, exhibitions, and indoor activities. More than one million artifacts, visual art, and regional history attract thousands of visitors a day. You can also visit the Mac Cafe and taste delicious coffee.
- Manito Park
- Step out from Spokane hotels to explore a conservatory and green area everywhere. The park attracts several budget travelers as it offers many things to do free of cost, like the natural scenery, admiring beautiful flowers, and play structures for kids. Enjoy a hike along its beautiful trails, encounter a wide variety of animals, and visit nearby attractions, such as the Nishinomiya Tsutakawa Japanese Garden and the Mirror Pond, to meet some cute water life.
- The Historic Davenport Hotel
- The historic hotel was built in 1914 and is different from usual Spokane hotels. Its stunning beauty and royal hospitality attract locals and tourists, even celebrities from all over the world, like Clark Gable and Amelia Earhart. There is no match for the Historic Davenport in Spokane as it provides rich accommodations, lavish interiors, and a high level of the comfort zone that offers you a cozy and delightful stay.
- Try some family fun activities, admire the greenery and natural views while strolling the garden, take pictures, make reels, and create several memories to take home.
- Taste various dishes from different cuisines at top restaurants and local food stalls.
- Visit local markets & malls to buy things for yourself and lovely souvenirs for loved ones.
- Provide 24/7 assistance and quick replies to each reservation question.
- Get magnetic offers and additional discounts on the packages of Spokane hotels during off seasons and the festive seasons.
- Visitors get a bundle of luxurious and budget-friendly Spokane hotels, including Apple Tree Inn Spokane, Tiki Lodge, Downtowner hotels, and Boulevard Motel.
- All the above hotels are full of standard amenities, such as B & B services, high-speed Wi-Fi, nearby parking lots, kid's play corner, and pools to get chill.
- So, visit us, and offers a chance to serve you the best Spokane hotels at affordable rates.
A: The average price range for Spokane hotels is between $80 to $150 per night, depending on the location and amenities. However, some luxury hotels may cost upwards of $300 per night.
A: Yes, many Spokane hotels are pet-friendly, but it is advisable to check with the hotel beforehand. Some hotels may charge a pet fee or have certain restrictions on the size and breed of pets.
A: t is advisable to book Spokane hotels in advance, especially during peak tourist seasons. This ensures that you get your preferred room type and the best rates.
A: Yes, many Spokane hotels provide free breakfast to their guests. Some hotels may offer continental breakfast, while others may offer a full breakfast buffet.