- Naples is like a small box, but once it opens offers a bundle of tourist sites, exciting activities, beautiful trails, and pretty natural sceneries. This lovely city sits on the bank of the Gulf of Mexico and is one of the most visited destinations among travelers.
- From its long beaches and botanical gardens to the rich culture and mysterious history, visitors get much to explore in this town. Apart from this, you can also try various cuisines, shops, short-distance tours, and more.
- So, get ready to hit Naples, known as New City, and make long-lasting memories with your family, friends, and love partner. Also, get luxurious Naples hotels at Travelouts to comfy your journey.
- The early Greek inhabitants started calling the area Neapolis, which means “new city” or “new town.” Later Neapolis got a little modified and became Naples holding the same meaning.
- UNESCO included the historic city center of Naples in the list of World Heritage Sites in 1995. Also, Naples ranks as the third largest city in Italy, the largest in Rome, and the second largest in Milan.
- The mouth-watering Margherita Pizza got named after Queen Margherita Teresa Giovanni just after her Naples visit in the 19th century.
- Although Naples has fewer inhabitants and less tourism than other cities in Italy, it is the most populous city in Italy. And the residents of Napa are called Neapolitans or Napoletano.
- Want to share such facts with your loved ones? Carrying a diary from Naples hotels can help you to record all these facts for a long time.
- As Naples is a winter vacation destination, it welcomes the maximum number of visitors during winter runs from October to May. Winters offer several attractions that open between winter months. Visitors get chances to celebrate most of the annual events and festivals and admire the winter beauty of Naples.
- Since winter is a peak season for tourism, it offers enormous crowds and pricey bookings of Naples hotels, restaurants, and entry tickets for several attractions and activities. Well! Travelers are requested to secure Naples hotels in advance to avoid expensive accommodations.
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Botanical Garden is one of the most diverse destinations in Naples, as it has a group of gardens, thousands of plant species, colorful flowers, playgrounds, and picnic areas. You can carry packed lunch from Naples hotels to enjoy a family picnic and spend time with your loved ones. Apart from these attractions, you can visit a gift shop, an onsite cafe, and short-duration tours to explore the garden.
- Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Take a break from Naples hotels and relax and enjoy nature in a protected natural wetland area at the Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. It features several fun activities for visitors, such as walking through a wooden boardwalk, encountering the animals living in the area, enjoying guided tours, and taking pictures to store beautiful moments.
- Naples Pier
- Nestled on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, Naples Pier is a popular attraction, offering eye-catching sceneries, local food stalls, vendors, restrooms, showers, and many activities to do, including fishing, swimming, playing with sand, and walking along the coastlines. You can take a taxi from Naples hotels to hit the Pier shortly and save time for activities.
- Encounter several ocean species, including reefs, tuna, amberjacks, and tiny sharks at the Gulf of Naples, also known as the Bay of Naples.
- Get ready to say hello to a great variety of wildlife and admire various species of plants and flowers at Naples Park and gardens.
- Step out from Naples hotels to try various delicious pizza options at Antica Pizzeria Port ‘Alba, the first pizzeria that opened in 1830 in Naples.
- Visit numerous shopping complexes to shop for something special for yourself and precious souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Enjoy a family dinner or lunch with delicious cuisine at the finest Naples restaurants. You can also try something traditional at local food stalls.
- Travelouts offers a bundle of budget-friendly Naples hotels, such as Hotel Vergilius Billia, Hotel Zara, Sahary, Alexander Hostel, Hotel Dei Mille, and more.
- All the Naples hotels booked at Travelouts provide several amenities, like nearby parking lots, high-speed Wi-Fi, playrooms for kids, delicious meals, and so on.
- Use the Travelouts website to track your booking process and grab effective deals and schemes on the online bookings of Naples hotels.
A: Some luxury hotels in Naples include The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Naples Grande Beach Resort, and The Inn on Fifth.
A: No, there are no all-inclusive hotels in Naples, Florida.
A: Some budget-friendly hotels in Naples include Red Roof Inn PLUS+ & Suites Naples, Naples Park Central Hotel, and Gulfcoast Inn Naples.
A: Some Naples hotels that offer beachfront access include LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, and Edgewater Beach Hotel.