- A desire for a short, but adventurous break from the everyday routine of your life? Then apply for offs, pack your essentials, and reserve Jersey City hotels at Travelouts to hit a panoramic metropolis, Jersey City sitting on the banks of the Hudson River and the Upper New York Bay. From its rich history and diverse culture to trendy art galleries and amusement parks, everything in the city attracts thousands of visitors a year.
- Adding to this, the city of Jersey also covers a terrific getaway with scenic state parks, magnificent Jersey City hotels, art museums, majestic skylines, bustling marinas, different shopping complexes, lovely breweries, entertaining theaters, and plenty more.
- Well! Get ready to make endless memories with your loved ones in this gorgeous city. Also, get more details about the destination at Travelouts while reserving Jersey City hotels.
- The oldest structure is the Newerik House in Jersey City. The Network House is related to the first Dutch settlers.
- The data of 2017 states that Jersey City is the most diverse city in the United States. Carrying a diary from Jersey City hotels can help you to record such facts for a long time.
- Jersey City ranks second with a population of approx 1, 10,000 after Newark City and the oldest city in the state.
- As many well-known artists live in Jersey City, Richard Florida, the senior Editor of The Atlantic, named it the 10th most artistic city in the country.
- Jersey City is a round-trip destination since the weather and temperature fluctuate throughout the year. Visitors can plan their trip during any month of any season, according to their interests and comfort. Also, contact Travelouts to secure Jersey City hotels in advance to avoid elevated prices of accommodations.
- Liberty State Park
- The State park is one of the most-visited attractions among tourists in Jersey City. And it seems like an artificial peninsula as visitors find it covered with water from three sides. The beautiful green oasis surrounds this 12 acres area of Liberty State Park, which offers breathtaking waterfront views, a playground for your children, a well-maintained landscape, decorated picnic areas, and boat launches. You can carry packed lunch from Jersey City hotels to enjoy a picnic with loved ones and spend quality time with your friends, family, or loved ones. While exploring the breathtaking, visitors can admire stunning views and numerous fun activities, like fishing, boating, and tons more.
- Empty Sky Memorial
- Take a small break from Jersey City hotels to visit the Empty Sky is devoted to the 749 New Jerseyans that lost their lives in the attack of 9/11. Tourists must visit this place to show respect and love toward the suffered people and their families. The Sky Memorial presents two colossal twin walls made of stainless steel inscribed with the 749 names of the victims, adorned by dense greenery. You can offer a few minutes of silence to honor the innocent lives lost during the tragic bombing of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and take a glance at the written names of victims' lives.
- Downtown Jersey City
- Sits by the waterfront and known as the Historic Downtown, offers endless things and activities to its visitors, including low-rise brownstone buildings from the 19th century, jaw-dropping architecture displaying hundreds of years of history, a wide array of indie shops, vibrant bars, live music venues, upscale Jersey City hotels, and trendy restaurants. Spend quality time with loved ones while roaming around the streets of this attractive, historic downtown district. Create memories by enjoying a pint of beer at a brewery, watching live music shows, buying souvenirs from various downtown shops, capturing the beauty of nature in the cameras, and tasting different cuisines at the finest restaurant.
- Get ready to encounter several animals from various wildlife species. Visitors can interact with them, feed them, and take pictures at the Jersey City Zoo.
- Step out from Jersey City hotels to visit different shops to collect precious souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Explore a variety of colorful flowers and plant species at gardens and parks in Jersey City.
- Let your tongue taste something trendy and traditional food from different cuisines at the finest Jersey City restaurants.
- Make Travelouts a part of your itinerary to get attractive offers on the packages of Jersey City hotels and maintain your travel budget throughout the trip.
A: NYC is considered the most expensive city in America, so it will be better to book a hotel in Jersey City to save more as the city offers a more affordable cost of living.
A: There are many factors that fluctuate the cost to stay in Jersey hotels, like type of reserved hotel, number of days to stay, number of journey mates, and the time to book hotels in Jersey City.
A: The best part to stay is Downtown Jersey City since it offers different types of hotels to book, many shops, and restaurants along Newark Avenue. Its central location makes it easy to travel to various tourist sites.
A: There are many view-facing hotels in Jersey City, like you can book The Westin Jersey City Newport with Nice Skyline View and AC hotel by Marriott New York Downtown with a beautiful River View.