We recommend you save and/or print out a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
1. Fee for Paper Tickets:
2. Itinerary Changes/Cancellations/Refunds:
- Air travel itinerary changes, if permitted by the airline fare rules, may have a change fee charged by the airline typically ranging between $200 and $300 USD per ticket that will vary by market, carrier and specific fare rule. In addition, any changes made with Travelouts to your itinerary will incur per ticket Travelouts processing fee.
3. Baggage and Other Ancillary Airline Fees:
- The airlines may require you to pay additional fees at the airport for certain services and/ or if you exceed certain limits as dictated by the airline, such as the number of bags or weight allowed, and some airlines do not offer a free baggage allowance. During the booking process, Travelouts provides a summary of key terms of an airline’s baggage fees, but each airline should be consulted for complete information about its baggage and other ancillary fees.
4. Entry/Exit Fees:
- If you are traveling internationally, some countries or airports charge fees upon entering and/or exiting the country. These fees are not included in the ticket price, or the taxes and fees we display on our website prior to purchase. For more information on a specific country's entry/exit fee, we suggest that you visit www.travel.state.gov prior to departure.